• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to the ACA

Are you going to the ACA convention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Sounds like that "other considerations" I was talking about.:D

Joel

Mine always goes to fish things with me other than ACLC because she knows how much stuff I would come home with.

Trying to decide if I am taking something for the show.

Possibly the ruby red I took to the OCA last year.
An AER
Not sure yet.
Never took a fish to show at the ACA. Need to decide soon. Deadline coming.

tash

Members
I have a prius. So gas is not the problem for me ;) but I do have two small kids and I don't think they would like the talks much (especilly the older one) and I don't think I could get a room. :( I would love to see the talk about the convicts though.....

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I also drive a suburban, but you would be stock stopping at my mother's house 4 hours from the convention to ditch my kids, and then stopping there again on teh way back to collect the children :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I got word today the Sheraton is now sold out so you would have to make reservations as the other hotel. Fairfield inn at the other side of the parking lot. Hmm that one has a free breakfast....

fischfan13

Banned
I called the Sheraton on Sunday night and heard the same...all sold out.
Fairfield still has rooms available and they will give you the "Convention Rate" up until July 6th.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
http://www.2009aca.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=68

At Fairfield Inn by Marriott®, your hotel experience will be what you want - a clean, comfortable guest room and friendly service. Enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast featuring Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, pool and FREE high-speed Internet access.
Hotel Highlights
This hotel has a smoke-free policy
Offering well-appointed guest rooms at a superior value for both business and leisure travelers
Free hot breakfast with Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches, Bold Beginnings coffee, cereal, fresh fruit
Relax in front of your 32" LCD TV, or work comfortably at your ergonomic work desk with free wifi
Marriott Rewards category: 2
Complimentary on-site parking
Guest Rooms in Detail
Spacious guest rooms with a well-lit work desk, two phones and data ports
32" LCD flat panel TVs, in-room mini-fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
Complimentary high speed wifi, complimentary breakfast and USA Today delivered at your door
High-speed Internet access

msjinkzd

invert junkie
cool, thanks. That one has free wireless as well and that is where teh hospitality suite is lol...does that mean I will be near the free beer?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
cool, thanks. That one has free wireless as well and that is where teh hospitality suite is lol...does that mean I will be near the free beer?

Yes, free beer after about 11pm each night.

Also watch for the Dark-n-Stormys in another room.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay so I lost track.
I need to review.

So far

Tracey
Pat
Hans
Joanne
Mike Hill
Mike Moore