• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to the ACA

Are you going to the ACA convention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
This post is for all you guys back home. The ACA was Awesome! I had an incredible time and there was at least 16 CCA members who attended.

Soon you will see pictures of all the events including the battle of the Dark Empress and myself the Master Jedi sword fighting with our light sabers. Who won? You shall see...;)

To top it off, the ACA was set up as a Stars Wars Theme through out the event, which made it kinda of funny and cool at the same time.

Heading home today, I will check in with you guys tommorrow.

See ya,

Richard Mendez
Master Jedi Knight

Jumbie

Members
This post is for all you guys back home. The ACA was Awesome! I had an incredible time and there was at least 16 CCA members who attended.

Soon you will see pictures of all the events including the battle of the Dark Empress and myself the Master Jedi sword fighting with our light sabers. Who won? You shall see...;)

To top it off, the ACA was set up as a Stars Wars Theme through out the event, which made it kinda of funny and cool at the same time.

Heading home today, I will check in with you guys tommorrow.

See ya,

Richard Mendez
Master Jedi Knight

I know you guys had to have fun, thats really cool that it had a Star Wars theme. I hope the force was with you during the battle between you and the Dark Empress! lol..Cant wait to see the pics.

Cartel

Members
Woot woot this place wont be so dead now that everyones back. Im sure everyone had a good time. And that theme is so fitting for a certain someone around here.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I am home.
Came back early because of a little problem.

Anyway, the CCA had 16 club members at the Convention.

That was great. Again I had people asking me how many we had because of all the CCA logos floating around. lol

I know there were a few people with car troubles so I hope you guys made it back okay. One was taking 3 days to drive back because of Transmission problems and another called me but I was having some non-car problems and had already left the area. Sorry I was not more help.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Woot woot this place wont be so dead now that everyones back. Im sure everyone had a good time. And that theme is so fitting for a certain someone around here.

lol
With 16 of us there and most of that 16 are forum members I bet it was a little slower. Figure the top 5 posters were all there.
It will pick up. Especially if we get Maddog, MsCichlid and Neo posting some of those pictures they took.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I can't wait to see te pictures, or maybe I can LOL...I know there are some incriminating ones of me!

maddog10

Members
There are a few photos that will not make it into the public eye. Some were just frightening shots, I will probably need therapy.

maddog10

Members
It was funny, he was more than a little scared. I saw him reaching for his gun.

Redneck... I am moving up the food chain!

maddog10

Members
I almost made Li have to get a change of clothes out of his bag. He never saw me sneak up on him in traffic!

I wish I had my camera when I went up to his window.