• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to the ACA

Are you going to the ACA convention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alexva

Members
if we can get enough people to get a small bus

if we can get enough people to get a small bus that might help sway some people like myself I can probably even get 2 friends to join us.
I can do the leg work on this if anyone is interested!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Check on Greyhound Bus. I think I saw a rate of $90 dollars round trip from Silver Spring, Maryland departing at 8:40pm July 30th and arriving in Cincinnati Ohio around 10am. A total of 13 hours on the bus with a bathroom, just bring your own Ipod or Laptop for entertainment.

The return is departing from Cincinnati at 3pm on Sunday August 2nd and arriving at 8:30 am on Monday.

The deal is, you have to pre-purchase 14 days in advance.

Not bad for those who don't want to drive. The total is $93 with tax.

Go to Greyhound.com

Richard

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Would be better off sharing a ride with some friends.
Talk fish all the way out and back. lol

As long as you don't fill a trailer with water, right Francine?

F8LBITE

Members
if we can get enough people to get a small bus that might help sway some people like myself I can probably even get 2 friends to join us.
I can do the leg work on this if anyone is interested!

Id be interested, let me know.

Jumbie

Members
The only problem that there is with Amtrak, Grayhound, and flying is you have to come up with some kind of MacGyver technique to get all the fish you buy back home.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If someone out there has a shipping license for an airline it would not be too bad.
Those boxes that came in last time were about $10.00 per box to fly in. But I think you need to have a license. Fed ex is another option but a lot more expensive. Depends on what you want to bring home.

dogofwar

CCA Members
For flying...just pack a styro in your luggage...and put the fish bags in it...check your bag...and away you go....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
ACA-Logo-RVSD-Black.jpg

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I wish I could Pat!!! Me and the family are definitely attending the picnic and the road trip to Julies, hopefully it will work into a trip to the ACA one of these years.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't make me show my "why I go to conventions" talk.

You don't want it to go that far. :pound::pound: