• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to the ACA

Are you going to the ACA convention

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
FlagLogo.jpg

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
ACA or two weeks on the Amazon??? And, those two weeks are during our winter (Jan/Feb 2010).
Call me stupid, but I fail to see a conflict between July and January. If this is about money then why don't you just say you don't want to go because ACA is a drop in the bucket compared to Peru.

Just doesn't wash Michael.

mab

Members
Call me stupid, but I fail to see a conflict between July and January. If this is about money then why don't you just say you don't want to go because ACA is a drop in the bucket compared to Peru.

Just doesn't wash Michael.

Not a money matter - George. And as you know it is totally about getting permission from the spouse!!!

longstocking

Members
I'm making my reservations for Julie and I tomorrow. It's still not 100% but it's looking REALLY good. Right now... no reason we won't be there but life sometimes shows up !

I will wear my CCA hat :p part of the time :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Cool,
Yes everyone please remember to display your CCA gear as much
as possible.
Tracey and I will be in CCA stuff most of the time.
Advertise, always Advertise. lol

Julie

Members
As Sarah said, here's hoping life doesn't interfere and we make it!

But I'm in a quandry :unsure:

I need to get a special tailor. I need a shirt with my FryBaby on the front pocket, your logo on the front or back, and the ECC one on the other side! :wacko:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tomorrow is the last day to register Fish for the show.
Also prices are going up for the convention as of the 1st.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Two weeks from today I will be packing to go.
Trying to leave real early in the am. (never happens)

Also unless I buy a laptop before then, I will be off the forum for a week when I go.

OKAY!
You can all stop cheering now.

maddog10

Members
I hope the convention energizes me. I have been losing interest in my fish lately. Been more work than pleasure. I think I am stuck in a rut. :eek:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
say it ain't so! how are you supposed to inspire us newbies to the cichlid side :p Can't wait to hang out!!!