• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things left over from AM2

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
they are pretty small
also, there is something wrong with my pm box and it seems like half of the pms sent to me never "reach" me so I cant promise I'll get your pm if you are interested in something. My email adress is bestusernameever607@gmail.com

blkmjk

Members
I might snag those then. I have a 30 gallon for grow out hybrid parachromis at the moment. They would like some hardy tankmates.

Drew

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
They are currently pending but I'll tell you if he changes his mind.
Also, I bought a pair of guppies from zack (albino lace strain) but I need to use their tank for something else so if you're interested I'd be happy to sell them to someone who wouldnt have to keep them in a little breeder box. He was selling them for $25.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
oh lol, I dont know how those got confused.
Yah, the guppies are about and 1"-2" and are not pending. I could throw in a bog common pleco for free if you're interested.

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'm confused I was talking about the Amarillos not guppies. Did I miss something???

Drew
sorry, i was just stating that if anyone wanted them, the amarillos are pending.
all prices are obo so make me an offer!

Lowered the prices:
group of 5 synspilum $12 for the group
3 blue acaras $9 for the group
peacock spiny eel $5
common pleco free with purchase
albino lace guppy pair $25 -contact zack (zackcrack00) if you're interested in them-
3 true red devils $12 for all of them
6 cuatepeques -2 are looking like they were about to spawn- $25 for all of them
small driftwood $7
penguin 100 filter with media $7
quietflow 30 filter with media $15

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
about 4"
forgot to add, all 5 banjos still available (4 are 3" and one is about 11")
$35 for all of them

Hannibal

Members
What are the dimensions of the driftwood and do you have a picture? If it is easier to send via text message I can PM you my cell number.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Pics:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg
Also, the person taking care of my fish while I was on vacation confused the guttalatus and the wolf fish and aperently the gourami killed the wolf fish instead of killing the gutt so the gutt is for sale again. Also, I decided to keep the pair of cuatepeques that looked like they where going to spawn so the remaining 4 is $18.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg