• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things left over from AM2

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I bought him for $35 so I'd like at least $10
Amarillos no longer pending.

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
live blackworms and frozen foods. Would you like the eel or a free pleco? I also have a pair of guppies I need to sell before april 12th

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Here's the full list of whats left:
live rock $3 a pound, 25 pounds for $50, or 50 pounds for $80
live sand $20 for 30 pounds
cleaner shrimp $15
10 hermit crabs $10
torch coral $15
75 watt t5 $75
2 snails and sea letuce *free with any other saltwater purchace*
metal stand *fits 29 or 20 long* $50
4 little banjo cats $8 for all of them
5 vieja synspilum $10 for the group
5 amphilophus amarillo $18 for the group
1 big vieja guttalatus $5
10" common pleco *free with any freshwater purchase*
3 true red devils (labiatus) $12
peacock eel $7
4 amatitlania cuatepeque *super rare* $18 for all of them
pair of albino lace guppies *pm zack (zackcrack00) for details*

Becca

Members
If you hold them 'til the May meeting, I'll give you $15 for the little banjos. The original $25 price you listed all 5 at was VERY fair and I'd be happy to help you meet that.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump
also am trying to sell a pair of black ocellaris clowns and a coral beauty angelfish. $50 takes all of them, $175 for all of the saltwater stuff.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
The eel is about 10" and the guppies are a super rare red albino lace strain. pm zack (zackcrack00) for pics
He was selling them for $25

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump, I need to find a new home for the guppies before the meeting. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be pm me or zack (zackcrack00) as soon as possible. Thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'm currently using the tank I was going to put them in for something and zack was going to sell them to me at the meeting and I have no were to put them.
I also completely forgot I also have 2 filters for sale
penguin 100 (rated for 10 gallons) and a quiet flow 30 (rated for 30 gallons), both come with media, $25 for both
Pleco sold, and all sw is still available.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'm currently using the tank I was going to put them in for something and zack was going to sell them to me at the meeting and I have no were to put them.
I also completely forgot I also have 2 filters for sale
penguin 100 (rated for 10 gallons) and a quiet flow 30 (rated for 30 gallons), both come with media, $25 for both
Pleco sold, and all sw is still available.

Also forgot, the metal stand for a 29 is now only $30
Also, you can have all of the saltwater for $140. thats less than what I payed for just the light.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
It's not that hard
it comes with 30 lbs of live sand, 50 lbs of live rock, 2 mushroom corals, 1 torch coral, 1 75 watt t5, a pair of black ocellaris clownfish, coral beauty angelfish, cleaner shrimp, 10 hermit crabs, shells, sea letuce, and 2 snails for $140 and I can throw in the filters, media, and powerheads for $200 total. I also have a few saltwater buffers, test kits, and other tools you could only use on salt water setups for free. So basically all you need is a tank, stand, and heater. And if you want to use it on a 29 or 20l I also am selling a stand that could fit either of those so you just need a tank and heater.
It is still available and I need it gone asap.