• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things left over from AM2

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys.
I have a few fish that did not sell at AM2 that I need to find new homes. I also have some filters and other equiptment. I'd be happy to hold things 'til the next meeting. I'll trade for plants, new world cichlids, catfish, or driftwood.

1"-1.5"black bar endlers $2 for a trio
3.5"Paratherpas Synspilum $25 for the group of 5
5.5"Paratheraps Guttalatus $20
3"Blue acaras $15 for a trio or $12 for a pair
2" juvie eel tail banjo cats $20 for the group of 5
2 maxijet 400 $15 for both
1 400gph submersible pump $20
Penguin 100 filter $8
Aqueon 30 filter $15

Thanks

Hey guys.
I have a few fish that did not sell at AM2 that I need to find new homes. I also have some filters and other equiptment. I'd be happy to hold things 'til the next meeting. I'll trade for plants, new world cichlids, catfish, or driftwood.

1"-1.5"black bar endlers $2 for a trio
3.5"Paratherpas Synspilum $25 for the group of 5
5.5"Paratheraps Guttalatus $20
3"Blue acaras $15 for a trio or $12 for a pair
2" juvie eel tail banjo cats $20 for the group of 5
2 maxijet 400 $15 for both
1 400gph submersible pump $20
Penguin 100 filter $8
Aqueon 30 filter $15

Thanks

Ill take the maxijets at the next meeting

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I also forgot, I have a big commo pleco ($15) a small piece of driftwood ($10) and a maxijet 500 (also $10)
Chris, if you also want the 500, I can do all 4 pumps/powerheads for $40

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Im also willing to trade for small pleco caves or small BN plecos (preferabely l144, super red, or calico) and I could do groups of 5 -mixed gender- endlers for $3 and groups of 10 -mixed gender- for $5
And shipping is available if you live outside of MD or VA

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
A few pics
Im also adding a big 10" male banjo cat ($30 or $40 for all 6 banjo cats) and a 10" peacock eel ($10)
Also, groups of 20 endlers are $9 and about 95% of the female endlers are already pregnant.
gut.jpg

gutt.jpg

guttt.jpg

gutttt.jpg

bac.jpg

ba.jpg

gut.jpg

gutt.jpg

guttt.jpg

gutttt.jpg

bac.jpg

ba.jpg

Last edited:

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Lowering some of the prices: Group of synspilum now $20 or $4 each, the group of 6 banjos is now only $25, and guttalatus is now only $15
Also adding a trio of f1 true red devils and a super red sevrum. I got the red devils in the auction and they've been nipping at my stingray so they have to go. $7 each or all 3 for $20. The severum is from congressional and is a solid 4", he is $25.

spazmattik

Members
Lowering some of the prices: Group of synspilum now $20 or $4 each, the group of 6 banjos is now only $25, and guttalatus is now only $15
Also adding a trio of f1 true red devils and a super red sevrum. I got the red devils in the auction and they've been nipping at my stingray so they have to go. $7 each or all 3 for $20. The severum is from congressional and is a solid 4", he is $25.

Little better price on the gutt considering i sold it to you for 5 bucks a month ago :p

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
lol, I'd be willing to part with him for $7
She's a great fish but he's just not quite aggressive enough.

Becca

Members
I'll trade you 15 baby BNPs (regular and albino) for the banjo cats. Not that I'm sure what I'll do with so many banjo cats, but they're banjo cats so, by default, they are awesome.