• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things left over from AM2

Becca

Members
Ok, then he's a geayi.

I have a group of "undescribed" that bear a close resemblance but aren't geayi.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'll take pics of him later today.
As far as delivering goes, I live really far away from Baltimore so I'd have to meet you half way.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I forgot that I initially had the banjo cats for $25
Im really sorry about that and I'd be willing to let go of all of them for $20.
Again, Im really sorry.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not to derail Dan's thread (I think he's 13...) but you should get a parent to bring you to the meeting. It's Saturday, April 12 at 2 PM (doors open at 1 PM). It's over before 6 PM. JFK HS in Silver Spring.

There's a speaker
There are snacks
There is a raffle
There is a mini-auction
There are about a hundred fish geeks, including a bunch your age (who knew)?

Matt

Not a member yet... Im only 14... What all do you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Not to derail Dan's thread (I think he's 13...)
Actually 12 and a half :D and I go to all of the meetings. So do lucas, zack, and John who are all 13-14 years old.
Here's a pic of the eel. I just finished a water change on his tank so he's pretty stressed. Normally he has a strong yellow tintSAM_1007.jpg
Also addinga metal stand for a 29/20 long. I bought it for $90 so I'd be willing to part with it for $50. Remember, if you want a common pleco i have a 10" one thats free with any other purchase and I need to find a home for a stunning pair of lace guppies. Contact zack (zackcrack00) if interested.
Thanks

SAM_1007.jpg

fish

Banned
Not to derail Dan's thread (I think he's 13...) but you should get a parent to bring you to the meeting. It's Saturday, April 12 at 2 PM (doors open at 1 PM). It's over before 6 PM. JFK HS in Silver Spring.

There's a speaker
There are snacks
There is a raffle
There is a mini-auction
There are about a hundred fish geeks, including a bunch your age (who knew)?

Matt

Sounds nice! Do i need to buy a membership before going or do I get it at the door? Send me a message do that the thread is not derailed...

fish

Banned
Dan you have an 11" banjo catfish? I never kept them (obly seen them) and thought they get 4 inches max... Any pictures of the big banjo cat?