• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A few things left over from AM2

spazmattik

Members
Just a heads up if you still want my regani, the gutt seemed to be the more aggressive of the two even at its smaller size

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Becca is interested in them but if she changes her mind, they are all yours.
I also have about 20 endlers wich I was planning to feed to my oscar but I could sell them if anyone was interested.

Becca

Members
How big are the bns?

They should be about 1.25"-1.5" by the next meeting. Currently they are about 1". I have more than 15, so if you want a larger number, let me know.

I also have a few older/larger ones I can throw in if I can catch them. There's a reason they're still in the grow-out tank.

Becca

Members
I'd prefer a few of the larger ones if you can catch them. If not Im fine with just the little ones.

Sounds good!

Also, if Jerry Z still wants banjo cats, I will give him a couple in exchange for him becoming a paid member of CCA ;). I don't need to hog ALL of the banjo cats.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Sorry but the sev is spoken for.
Im also adding a group of 6 2" amatitlania cuatepeque ($40 for the group or $7 each)
and 4 or 5 amphilophus amarillo. I got these guys in the rare fish auction but they are tiny and I fear my wolf fish will eat them at any minute. ($5 each or $17 for all 4 and if I find the 5th in the tank $20 for all 5)
Also, the big common pleco is free with any purchase or $5 if you want just him. No shipping on the big guy.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump
heres a full list of whats left

5 amphilophus amarillo $20 for the group of 5
1 vieja guttalatus $5
5 vieja synspilum $4 each or all 5 for $18
1 guinecara gaeyi $7
3 blue acaras $15 for all 3
1 common pleco free with any other purchase
1 peacock eel $10
small driftwood $10