• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hans,

If you are posting these to multiple sites, Photobucket will be quicker. Upload the photo 1 time and then just cut and paste the link into your thread. You can have lots of photos on Photobucket as well. The basic service is FREE!!!!![/b]

Franny is taking care of it.

Mike I don't care or it's free or not lol lol

I just have no time to learn new things lol I'm Dutch and stuborn (don't even know how to write that lol)

Hans

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Franny is taking care of it.

Mike I don't care or it's free or not lol lol

I just have no time to learn new things lol I'm Dutch and stuborn (don't even know how to write that lol)

Hans[/b]

Cool. I like the pictures that way better. Gives you larger pics to view.
Plus you can access them yourself from any computer if you need to.

I do too. I propose that Franny receive the official title of Picture Processor CCAPP :addpics2: . She will be paid in Heineken's :happy0180: .....any seconds? :FIREdevil:

mscichlid

Founder
What have you done?

Anyway, here is the first set. I'll get to the second set....eventually. Hansy can comment on the pictures himself. I have no idea!

Jan34.jpg

Jan35.jpg

Jan36.jpg

Jan37.jpg

FISH:

JanD1.jpg

JanD2.jpg

JanD3.jpg

JanD4.jpg

Thanks Franny,

the "breeding" tanks I'm setting up are for the Discus in the pictures, I've 1 or more pairs from all of those,

Hans

Franny did you get the other email?????

mscichlid

Founder
Thanks Franny,

the "breeding" tanks I'm setting up are for the Discus in the pictures, I've 1 or more pairs from all of those,

Hans

Franny did you get the other email?????[/b]

Yes I did. I'll post the others later today...

# 52

First water in the filter and.......still no leaks lol

the pump

Red valve to tanks, black to drain (if pipe is connected lol)

Main pipe up to valves.

Main pipe on top of the rack and smaller pipes down to valves.

Because I've to cut the corner of 120 glass plates I made a little help (love to make those things lol)

Glass in the corner, wood strip against the blocks, cut glass, glass at the edge of the table and push down.

Front glass, strip, and grip put together and next.....only 119 to go lol

Hans

Sonny Disposition

Hey, Hans--are you coming to the next meeting?

I could really use some pointers on how to work with glass--where to buy it, what thinkness to buy, how to cut it, how to dull the sharp edges, where to buy those plastic hinges, etc.

Hey Hans and Pat--all these photos that Hans has been posting would make a great presentation!

Hans

Where did you find those plastic hinge strips holding the glass?[/b]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
lol And you will be seeing it at a Cichlid Club near you soon.

We have already discussed it...lol

You guys know I am always trying to work that angle....lol

Hans

Where did you find those plastic hinge strips holding the glass?[/b]

I ordered them with the tanks Francine, I got the tops "not put together" because I was not sure yet were to put the intake or in other words, were to cut the corner off.

If I get the tops put together from Glass gages they put some silicone in the hinge and you can't seperate them anymore,

Hans