• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The same I do with the "legs" from the set up. All legs have to be the same and the blocks were the frames rest on have to be on every leg at the same position. I make a stop (the end that rests on the floor) and make two blocks on the table were the block has to come on the leg, think the pictures make it clear lol

Not much pictures today, lot work done although it doesn't show lol
Start on the rack, tried to fit the tanks and......YES I figured it out right lol they fit.

Didn't get much done this week, to freaking busy packing Discus.

Only got the "box" ready for the filter system, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be better, no shipping only a few pick up customers.

marge618

CCA member
Love the pictures Hans! Great work, keep 'em coiming!

DC[/b]

Hans, this is fun. Feels like watching a huge display 'grow' through a microscope. The forun is more fun with your pics to look forward to in the morning. (Because we know what you are going to do with all those stands.)
Later,
Marge

Thanks all.

Bob (and others) if you need some advice on your fish room, give me a call, I'm not THAT expensive lol

Okay, today worked on the filter liner (was more work as I thought to get it in in the way I wanted, put the rack in position and put some tanks in to check the sizes of the pipes needed,

Hans

I had today a very welcome guest (all though Pat is not really a guest anymore, he starts to belong to my inventory) after making for 100% sure I didn't keep him from his project and that Tracey was not going to kill me, I let him in and as all ways put him to work. hmmmmm not much need to PUT him to work, he knows by now what to do lol lol

Okay today was "pipe" day.

Made the first one by hand and after it was the way I wanted I took a piece of 2x4 and marked the positions of the 1" pipes that go into the tanks, drilled holes and put a bulk head in. Because my racks are all the same, also my pipes have to be the same. All I could test on the piece of 2x4.

cyradis4

Members
Go to photobucket.com, and set up an account. Then load the pics into a photo album there. Then click on the link below the pic that sais for web or e-mail use (click for Firefox that is, probably a double click for Internet Explorer) and then come here and post a reply, then past the copied link or links into the new reply. Works like a charm!

AManda.

maddog10

Members
Hans,
There is a total limit to the amount of pictures that you can upload to the Forum. It is better to use a hosting site like Photobucket.com (a free service) and then paste the link to the photo in your post. It is a very easy process to do. (looks like Amanda types faster than I do :cool: )

Friends, my time is very limited, I post this on 3 forums every night, if I've to go trough to much it doesn't work for me.

If I can't post them direct from my computer you have to wait till next talk to see the up dates,

Hans

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Not sure how.

I use photobucket and link. Thats how the pictures come out bigger and use little space.

Will check into the space issue.

maddog10

Members
Hans,

If you are posting these to multiple sites, Photobucket will be quicker. Upload the photo 1 time and then just cut and paste the link into your thread. You can have lots of photos on Photobucket as well. The basic service is FREE!!!!!