• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My neighbor is out of the rest of my building, we get 1500 sq feet more, more tanks, more Discus, more work and………..
I love it !!!!!!!

We start a whole new project,

Pictures soon!!!!

Hans

Thats evil, I am sitting here thinking about 1500 sq ft of tanks and jealousy doesnt touch the sensation

Congrats and look forward to seeing the finished product

Aaron

Members
Congrats!! :jumping0045: :party0007: :jumping0045:

Can't wait to see pictures of the project.

Cheers,
Aaron

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I love projects.
I love starting projects.
I love working on projects.
I love never finishing projects.
My wife hates projects. I wonder why?
LOL
Congratulations Hans

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
At least this time we know there won't be any leaks in the cieling!

Hope the new project goes well.

George

At least this time we know there won't be any leaks in the cieling!

Hope the new project goes well.

George[/b]

Thanks all.

George we solved THAT problem with an air exchanger designed for swimming pools, that baby takes care of it lol

Hans

Sounds like great news Hans. Nothing like a little expansion to soothe ill effects of crampness...(also expand the size of your wallet :wink: :smile: )

If you need some shots of the work done with a wide angle lens. I'm available to you (gratus). Just let me know.

JustRon

Members
I did try to make a very recent copy to use for the backup, but I could have missed some of the posts. Sorry.

animicrazy

Members
Is it me going crazy or do I miss a few posts here????

I thought I posted pictures????

Hans[/b]

Hansie Baby...breathe deeply into a paper bag and the panic will go away......since I almost have a Psychology degree, and you are almost crazy, I can help!!.

Trade fish for therapy. :D

Paul.

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotemain'>Is it me going crazy or do I miss a few posts here????

I thought I posted pictures????

Hans[/b]

Hansie Baby...breathe deeply into a paper bag and the panic will go away......since I almost have a Psychology degree, and you are almost crazy, I can help!!.

Trade fish for therapy. :D

Paul.
[/b][/quote]

Stop That! Hans, please wait for the adjustments due to new something for this site. (Yup, I don't know the vocabulary, but I do understand what's going on. Your pics may magically appear with the next adjustments to the new host server site.)

Meanwhile...I remember your pics as does everyone who uses this site. Be patient...
Later,
Marge

I've to make a lot of the same frames, to make it easier to put them together I make blocks on the table so every part of the frame is put together in the blocks, only thing I've to do is drill the holes and put screws in. Works a lot easier and faster with only 2 hands lol