• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you brining to the June Mini-auction

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I thought things went well also.

Good turn out and our speaker loved it.

Sat around talking till about 1am.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
Lucky I was even invited. lol
Just kidding.
We went to Hans' place and then to dinner.
Came home and talked clubs and fish in front of the 150 gal discus tank
till almost 1. lol
Heck of a nice couple. From here they were headed out on vacation for a few days.
So far most of the speakers that we have hosted at our house have been great. Can be a lot of work for Tray but I enjoy it. lol

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Well, I have said it before, and I will say it again. My kids ADORED fish club. They just cannot wait to help with being runners so thanks to all the patient folks who hand them money and help them do that job. Its really nice for me to be able to bring them and have them be a part of my hobby.

Lively

Members
My youngest girl is chomping at the bit to come - she was upset that I told her she had to stay home this time. But she has "fifth" disease and while she isn't contagious - she's itchy. The 11 year old had a nasty case of poison ivy - she was too itchy to come, too.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx Pat for everything that you do...We need you back next year as our President 2010!!!

Rachel, we love you and your kids ;) Thanx for the gift you gave me.

It was a great meeting and I did get a chance to speak to almost everyone. I also had a chance to speak to Eric our speaker and he was impressed with our club and the age group. I really enjoyed his presentation.

I hope that all you guys can make our CCA BBQ next month because it's going to be awesome.:cool::cool::cool:

JULY 18th 2009 2pm Don't forget.

RM

iamzrad

Members
It was a nice and exciting meeting. I had to leave early, so I didn't manage (actually, forgot lol) to take pictures, even though I had my gear.
Good to see everyone and thanks to Prince for those tetras (I completely forgot about it!)

And to DQ, LOL at the GT in the auction, sorry man! lol :p
And you know, "probably a male" = a female lol!