• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you brining to the June Mini-auction

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, its this week so what are we brining to the June meeting auction.

I should have a used 20gallon tank. Painted on back and sides.(space and time permitting)

maddog10

Members
The projector, my laptop and a bad attitude (I bring the attitude every month :angel2:).

May walk around the basement and see what I find.

mab

Members
I've never tried brining fish - it generally seems to be salty enough without adding more. However, brining is a great trick for juicier poultry - especially if you are BBQing.

F8LBITE

Members
6 inch Exochromis Anagenys male
6 inch Albino Dimidiochromis compressiceps not sure of sex
5 inch Buccochromis Spectabilis male/color
6 inch Fossochromis Rostratus not sure of sex
1/M 1/F Paracyp. Brieni Primrose

make offers

Last edited:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
The projector, my laptop and a bad attitude (I bring the attitude every month :angel2:).

May walk around the basement and see what I find.

Bad attitude is much appreciated. Hit Richard up for some of his meds if you get feeling strange.

Anyone want juvenile Haps - Astotilapias, Ruby greens, Sp '44's, Zebra obliquedens. Most sexable but that's iffy at this age.

If no interest I'll hang on to them for awhile. Cleveland is coming and it is fertile ground.

I will bring some inverts. Maybe Blue berry shrimp, Blue dwarf crayfish. I suspect cherry reds are about at saturation, huh?

Should be a great meeting. Eric is very good on Corys and he may even convert some of you rift pond bigots. Corys are really fun if you don't mix them with African hard water cichlids.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

George

Even smart people can do dumb things. Who me????:blush:

Gobucks1

Members
I'm bringing 2 Wild Parachromis Friedrichstalhii.

If i can make it.

Anyone bringing a bunch of young Aulonocara?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
G man
Oooh some Vics please

Ruby Greens and the 44s.
Had greens before. Wish I had not sold them.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Bad attitude is much appreciated. Hit Richard up for some of his meds if you get feeling strange.

Anyone want juvenile Haps - Astotilapias, Ruby greens, Sp '44's, Zebra obliquedens. Most sexable but that's iffy at this age.

If no interest I'll hang on to them for awhile. Cleveland is coming and it is fertile ground.

I will bring some inverts. Maybe Blue berry shrimp, Blue dwarf crayfish. I suspect cherry reds are about at saturation, huh?

Should be a great meeting. Eric is very good on Corys and he may even convert some of you rift pond bigots. Corys are really fun if you don't mix them with African hard water cichlids.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

George

Even smart people can do dumb things. Who me????:blush:

Ha! LOL! We'll my friend, I'm glad I'll get to see you on Saturday before you head to the Deep Deep South....South America. ;)

So listen here Mr. Richter, Aka Pappa G, Obi Wan Kenobi, The Ceviche Killer, Georgy Porgy Puttin Pie, Easter Egg Breeder, The rather scruffy looking Magnum P.I from the Catfish Convention who was always holding a beer in his hand.

And finally the almighty Swami, which under the Urban dictionary definition stands for the following:

A highly respected and revered individual; someone with status, a "who's the swami of this establishment?"
:D
A person who knows and points out the truth before you can weasel your way out of it. A type of a mind reader. :wacko:

A cool hippie kinda of surfer Dude who always points out the obvious. :happy0144:

You my friend need some serious vacation to Peru and as your Doctor, I recommend you take a couple of weeks off and have a ceviche a day, lots of Cervesa (Beer):character0272: and some cocoa leaf's in your tea.

Then call me in the morning!!!:lol::lol::lol:

See ya Saturday G!
:tongue0015:

Richard El SubMariner

Lively

Members
Referring to Richard's post... not going to quote the whole dang thing... lol

Good thing he's your friend, George... I think they are all compliments...

kbeaudean

Members
Let's see we have alot of fry but i'm thinking.......

Tropheus Moorii Chipimbi Reds
Cyprichromis Leptosomas (Blue Flash)
Brevis (Kavala)
Similis

longstocking

Members
hmmmmm

Shrimp?

Red shrimp...

and yes.... SNOWBALL shrimp :)

Maybe some plecos....

Sand..... sand and more sand....... did I say SAND??

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Referring to Richard's post... not going to quote the whole dang thing... lol

Good thing he's your friend, George... I think they are all compliments...
You know Stacey, with Luke Submariner Skywalker, I'm never sure:eek: but he certainly can go on, can't he. Better to have him with you than agin' you;). Just between us girls, I can't live up to any of that.

Sarah, what are snowball shrimp? I am guessing they are very white? How big? Cherry Red size? Sounds like something I won't be able to afford:lol::lol:.

George

Lively

Members
You know Stacey, with Luke Submariner Skywalker, I'm never sure:eek: but he certainly can go on, can't he. Better to have him with you than agin' you;). Just between us girls, I can't live up to any of that.

Sarah, what are snowball shrimp? I am guessing they are very white? How big? Cherry Red size? Sounds like something I won't be able to afford:lol::lol:.

George

Hmm, it's been my experience that the ones who say they can't live up to it - are the ones who do and conversely - the ones that swear by the Good Book itself let you down 90% of the time...

I am wanting some of those snowballs... sure hope Marge doesn't... ROFL