• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you brining to the June Mini-auction

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
For those who are not CCA members, this is the time to join so bring Cash guys and gals.

New Members will have their name announced at the meeting kind of like the "The Price is Right TV Show" and you'll have your name in Green on the Forum instead of that dull blue.

Plus, Capital Cichlid members have access to private parties (CCA BBQ), VIP Field Trips, Breeding Contests and bunch of other fun stuff. So Come on down! You'll be the next contestant on the "Price is Right!"

RM

You do mean the Club is Right.

DonkeyFish

Members
Who wanted plants? I could do a major trim of a bunch of different stems if anyone would be interested... also have some neat stuff that needs to be thinned, Hydrocotyle verticillata (http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...ils.php?id=53&category=genus&spec=Hydrocotyle) creeps along and shoots up individual stalks with one leaf on top that look like green toadstools. SUPER easy to grow.

I also have endlers, but not the traditional multi-colored kind. I've got Tiger Endlers (just greenish-yellow and black pattern). Not to trump Rachel on her black bars :angel2:, just to throw it out there in case anybody else is interested.

I know, I know. How the heck did I get involved with you Cichlid people!?!?! :unsure: Takes all kinds, right?

Lively

Members
Right now, it looks like I'll be lucky to bring myself to the meeting. Van is in the shop and they don't know what's wrong with it.

Lively

Members
Just outside Hillsboro, VA - I'm tucked in the corner where VA, MD and WV meet. I'm hoping that I can get a rental in time. If not, maybe I can borrow bro-in-law's converatable... that would be nice :)

Sonny Disposition

I think I'm going to bring the reverse trio of Metriaclimia sp. long pelvic in and offer them as a group. They're a nice fish but I need more space to work with the Salvini. Since there's only one female, I keep the three together. The males spar, which keeps them from beating up the female when they're not spawning.

Lively

Members
Looking better! I might be bring the whole crew this time. Van should be fixed in time for us to pick and make it to the meeting in time. YEAH!

Cartel

Members
Is lonny bringing blackworms? I havent heard anything this i dont even know if hes coming. Unless im blind and missed it which can happen.