• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the September meeting of the CCA

dogofwar

CCA Members
Just put a quick list together last weekend... Please let me know if you're interested in anything...

Thanks,
Matt

Amatitlania siquia "Rio Claro" (Rio Claro Convicts) - F2 - pairs
Amatitlania siquia "Lago Nicaragua" (Lake Nicaragua Convicts) F1 - 3/4" and 2"
Pseudocrenilabrus philander dispersus (Yellow Egytian Mouthbrooder) - 3/4"
Ameca splendens (Butterfly goodied) - breeding pairs and 3/4"
Cryptoheros nanoluteus - young pairs
Cryptoheros cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" - F2 - pairs
Crytoheros myrnae - 3" male
Cryptoheros spilurus "Gold" - 2.5" male
Archocentrus centrarchus "Lago Nicaragua" - F1 - breeding pairs
Haplochromis sp. "ruby" green (Victorian) - 1/2", 3/4" and pair
Gymnogeophagus sp. "Norte" F1 - 1/2"
Gymnogeophagus labiatus "Rio Olimar" F1 - 2-3"
Gymnogeophagus sp. (meridionalis type) - 1.5-2"
Pseudotropheus sp. "compakt" F1 - 1/2" and wild pair
Metriaclima lantisticola (Malawi shell dweller) - 1/2"
Metriaclima sp. - wild trio (female holding)
Neolamprologus leleupi - 2-3"
Vieja maculicauda - 2-3"
Labeotropheus trawavasae - breeding trio (blue male/2 orange females)
Nyassochromis prostoma (rare Malawi utaka hap) - 3-4" males

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Matt

I'm definitely interested in a pair of the nanoluteus, and maybe one other species if I have room for them.

Definietly looking forward to the meeting.

Cartel

Members
Well heres the peacocks I still what so if anyone has let me know! Or if anyone knows a good source thatll work too!

1. Blue regal
2. Lwanda
3. Sulfur Head
4. Lemon Jake
5. Bi-Color 500
6. Blue Orchid

marge618

CCA member
It's September. Time to make sure you can go to the CCA meeting!

See you all at the meeting. I am bringing money. Have two empty tanks!!! Cant' let them sit empty.....

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Looking to bring some yellow lab and spilonotus juvies. Probably be looking for some plants and HOB filters. Might have some random supplies, will be going through stuff before moving. Looking forward to the meeting. I've relapsed and need to get back on the wagon.
Bringing the yellow labs, but not the spilonotus juvies. I lost a pair in the move, so I need to grow out a few to replace. Will be bringing some green aeneus cories and some miscellaneous supplies.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Bringing:

Breeder size Zebra obliquedens
Breeder Hap SP "44"s
Breeder size Archocentrus centrarcus
Red shoulder severum
Breeder size Astotilapia nubila

Anybody want some little ( 1.5 to 2 inch) Geo. altifrons? I noticed no one here cares for them and plan to shop them all at OCA where we will all (right) be at the Extravaganza in Cleveland.

I also assume nobody wants nice big Ruby greens since all the "grow out " participants have many breeders now, right? I'll bring some anyway.

I know - I don't do Africans

George

msjinkzd

invert junkie
you don't even want to hear about my import woes (order came in today and I got 1600 nerites, unfortunately only 5 were alive)). I am h oping to be able to scrounge together enough cash to try again, but this may have been the end of my importing for quite awhile. I did get some super nice tylo snails, some super nice and rare shrimp though.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
OK, I know I said I wouldn't but I will more than likely put some male Vics in the auction. I still puke at the thought of male only tanks but have feelings for my fellow hobbiests and realize that there are more ways to enjoy this hobby than mine. I also noticed that I have way more males than I would have thought. I never thought that 15 auction items would limit me but I am up against it. Tell your significant others you will be late Saturday because I think all this pent up auction energy is going to take awhile.

It has been a nice summer but it sure will be good to have a CCA meeting.

So, who's running for president? Come on all you experienced BOD people. Let's put that experience and all the good lessons Pat has taught you to work.

longstocking

Members
So, who's running for president? Come on all you experienced BOD people. Let's put that experience and all the good lessons Pat has taught you to work.

lol who knows?

I am running for the same position I have held :)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
People keep saying "I would not know what to do". Neither did I. When I became Prez I just did what needed when it came up until I got my feet under me and then I took off.
They also keep saying "its a lot of work." It can be but with the amount of people around now it does not have to be.

In the last year I formed the Promotions and refreshment committees. This took pressure off.

I got Richard to take over Membership, Sarah to sell tickets, and Marge to greet and help people. This too pressure off.

I have a hard time letting things go once I have control.
lol
I think 4 years in a row is long enough. Right now I am tired but yet still want to do the forum and a couple things if the new Prez lets me. Anyway this is not the thread to discuss this stuff.
I am off subject
Please someone ban me. LOL:lol: