• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the September meeting of the CCA

maddog10

Members
I may bring all or most of my fish, will post a list before the meeting.

Will definitely have some Corydoras and tetras.

Cartel

Members
I may bring all or most of my fish, will post a list before the meeting.

Will definitely have some Corydoras and tetras.

Boo so the ACA trip didnt get you more excited about your fish like you had hopped? Or is it just the time thing killing you?

Ill bring some cash the gf and some hopes of seeing some fish on my want list in the auction.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Looking to bring some yellow lab and spilonotus juvies. Probably be looking for some plants and HOB filters. Might have some random supplies, will be going through stuff before moving. Looking forward to the meeting. I've relapsed and need to get back on the wagon.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i might bring some dwarf curviceps, more endlers, some nerite snails (if anyoen would be interested let me know), and maybe some gobies

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I am going to miss the meeting. :(

Will be at a nephew's wedding in Florida. Maybe I will be able to work into the wedding a day of collecting fish from the waters of Florida.:D

longstocking

Members
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRANK !! :mad:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKE !! :mad:

lol Like those L-134's ;) Freakn cool aren't they !

I'm bringing...

White snow ball shrimp !
Red shrimp !

Chalinchromis... BIG ONES !
Leleupi.... Sexed ones !

Maybe Reganochromis....

TheWire

Members
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRANK !! :mad:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIKE !! :mad:

lol Like those L-134's ;) Freakn cool aren't they !

I'm bringing...

White snow ball shrimp !
Red shrimp !

Chalinchromis... BIG ONES !
Leleupi.... Sexed ones !

Maybe Reganochromis....

those L134 is poor man L46 ..LOL

rsretep

Members
got some gymnogeophagus balzanni juvies about one inch and will also have multies and possibly julidiochromis transcriptus (bemba) from charluts' stock....if any interest shoot me a pm