• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the September meeting of the CCA

toddnbecka

Members
I have a couple spare male P. nyererei, here's a pic of the dominant male:
fwcichlidsv1213483474.jpg

toddnbecka

Members
Surprisingly (to me, anyway) the P. nicholsi male seems to be an even match both is size and temprament for them. I would have thought a river Hap would be a bit milder, more like the ruby greens.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Wow, seem like a lot of stuff coming.

Don't forget the Aquafest auction next month.
Lots more people = more money.

lol

Spine

Members
I don't have anything to bring to the meeting but I am up early today so I can do my pre-meeting calisthenics. My excise program is targeted towards the mini auction and it consists of.

10-15 ARM RAISES, with a 20 second pause between raising and lowering. This helps to build stamina for those items that you have to keep your hand raised until everyone else puts theirs down.

15-20 LUNGES, this helps when you are jumping out of your seat to get to the viewing tables ahead of everyone else once they call for a break.

12-15 WALLET PULLS,this consist of pulling your wallet out from either your pocket or purse removing a bill or two and then putting the wallet back.

12-15 DOOR OPENINGS, I do this one at the same time I'm doing my wallet pulls. After each wallet pull I use my left arm and open the refrigerator door. This simulates taking a item from the runner. If you think you'll be buying a lot of items you might want to supplement this by picking up a gallon of milk or something and put it back on the shelf.

10-12 DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO'S, this helps when the auctioneer doesn't see your hand and you gotta yell "over here" or "$10"
it also gets your voice warmed up so you are ready to meet and greet other CCA members and talk about fish all day long.

See ya at the meeting

Can someone please tell Sarah I will not be able to go.I was supposed to get some sand from her again but so far it seems like I will not make it.I just got back from a funeral. I will try to make it out there.