• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the January auction?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
So Pat gets all the love? You guys/gals are so fickle.

I suppose a lot of it has to do with how and when a thing is said - and by whom - and to whom - and etc. As most folks tend to graciously allow those of another era, especially when innocuous, general freedom of movement. I totally see how only one person tripped in the circumstance.

In memoriam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKIUMbi9Jk
BEING A DIVERSIFIED CLUB I SEE WHY IT WAS DONE. NO ITS NOT FICKLE WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IT WAS DONE.I USED THE JUMPY GIRL NEVER ONCE THINKING IT WAS OFFENSIVE. WHEN I READ THE POTS THIS MORNING IT WAS VERY CLEAR IT "COULD BE OFFENSIVE" TO SOME. IT WAS ALSO CLEAR THAT BY CONTINUING TO USE IT ID BE IN THE WRONG. THAT BEING SAID I HOPE YOU CAN RESPECT MY DECISION SAM .:rolleyes:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Whaaa?????

Respect your decision?! Ouch. Can't imagine a situation where that would ever be at issue - you're on my list of rock stars.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Respect your decision?! Ouch. Can't imagine a situation where that would ever be at issue - you're on my list of rock stars.
RESPECT IS A 2 WAY STREEET DONT GIVE IT YOU WONT GET ANY NO TEARS FROM ME.;) FUNNY IM ON YA LIST ...YOU DIDNT MAKE MY LISTS. SO KICK ROCKS.;)