• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The start of the fish room remodel.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Dang another setback.
Came home yesterday and there was water on floor. One of the 10 gallon tanks that I drilled and was set up decided to crack. I knew there was a little pressure on the glass from the drain hose going to the drain. I should have mounted the drains a little lower and would have been better.
So I moved the male and cleaned up the water. Guess I start over on that one again.
Glad 10's are cheap.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
IMG_0029.JPG Next project in the fish room is getting some of my filters going. I picked up some new to go with my old.
After the BFD that is.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
IMG_0039.JPG I also had some black pieces that I had never used. They were too small for the 55's so I cut them down for the 40L's and the 30.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
image.jpg

I didn't have enough longer one so I thought using a long and a short together would pull water from two different areas of the water column?

lkelly

Members
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's pulling water from different areas of someone's lap. There's probably a more formal medical name for that process.