• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frybabies Roadtrip

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I don't think I'm going to make it either.:(

My sister decided to have my Nephew's birthday on the 15th at 3pm. :angry::(:wacko:

The only way it would work is if there were someone who was planning on going up early and coming back early.

As long as I'm back by 3-3:30pm that would be great, otherwise I'll have to miss this one yet again.

Sorry Julie!

Richard

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I would never tell anyone to rush up and back. Seems like every time I walk through I find something new. lol I usually check the fish, go talk, come back and check fish, go talk. Then .... Well you get the idea. I talk a lot. lol
It is about 1:50 minutes for me. I am sure its a good trip up for most of you.
I have a lot of back roads to take. lol

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I am back amongst you and, while busy cleaning up, am also preparing for Saturday's road trip. Do we have a list of what people are bringing to eat. I have nothing yet and am more than willing to fill in the blanks. More chips, deserts, veggies, or whatever? Of course I will bring my own beer and an extra or two for tea-totallers who see the light or those on the wagon who fall of.

See you there in any case. I want to hear how boring the ACA was.

George

Cartel

Members
I unfortunately wont be able to make it out! I havent had a day off in 3 weeks and sat will be my first day off so I kinda need to recoop and get some stuff done. Hope everyone has fun!

TheWire

Members
who is the fellow Micheal in MD that suppose to ride with Micheal from Reston? PM me I need to coordinate with you one place pick up for them

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I'm bringing Italian Sausages for the grill and buns.

The wife has to work so she has backed out on me, but me and the kids (Seth, Evan, Cheyenne) are still coming. Julie's got Evan's "first" cichlids lined up and Seth is getting "more" cichlids, Cheyenne has chosen not to get fish... she wants a bird so she's gonna get a chance to meet Julie's bird (that should be interesting).

I have one seat open but doubt that it will help anyone... I'm taking I-81 from Martinsburg WV and heading north. If by some odd chance anyone is near that route, I'd be more than willing to let them hitch a ride.

longstocking

Members
I will be there, ready to bag fish. I might be a bit slower bagging fish this year due to my arm :(

Hubby might be there too :) ! Still not sure if he has to work or not.

fshtrd

Members
Frybabie's visit

Hey Pat and all,

We are planning to attend, I got this Sat. off, last one for awhile. We will bring along a dish of somesorts, not sure what yet and plan to be there closer to 12 noon and earlier if possible. We are another 2 hours away from the Maryland members.

Looking forward to our first Frybaby visit.

See you Sat.

Ron and Cecilia

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome Ron
Now that I know that this is you, I will upgrade your status to CCA member so you can get into all the areas.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, I think I figured the list of items coming.

Pat
Hamburgers
Hot dogs
rolls for both
Table
Canopy
Couple of chairs.
Some soda

Francine

Heineken

Mike Gray

Italian Sausages from Hoffmans Meat Market w/buns

Fischfan

wife's famous Italian Cheesecake.
Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, NJ for Pastries and Cookies Possibly a 12 pack of Blue Point as well...Blue Point is a microbrewery on Long Island, NY

Jumbie

Beer

Spine

pasta salad and chips.

George

Chairs, canopy
Beer

Rsretep

Macaroni

Rachel

shrimp and veggie kabobs

Jose

cookies and beer

Discusnafricans
Desert and beer

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I know some people were waiting to see what was coming.

Don't forget a chair or two, the money and the flashlight.