• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frybabies Roadtrip

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
hmmmmmmmmmmm don't you all just feel the love?

George goes so Richards goes.... guess we are all left overs :p :lol:

If I had a choice between leftovers and you Sarita, despite the fact that your the Dark Empress...it would be you.;)))

May the Force be with me and protect me from the Red headed one.:eek::cool::wub::wacko::jumpy::unsure::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys just don't get it... George is Obi Wan Kenobi and I am Luke SkyWalker... the ONE! That's why we hang tight like that, hello!!!!!!!!

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You think I'm Crazy, LOL!!!:wacko::lol: You crack me up Sarita.;))):cool:

See ya Thursday night at the ACA Galaxy.

RM

rsretep

Members
looks like harford county will be represented me and my bro are comin....will bring something not sure yet....

Spine

Members
Welcome to CCA.Davey_8313,
Since there are no club meetings in July and August we try and do something fish related together.
The last couple years we've had a BBQ at a members house in July.
In August we usually do a road trip. This year we are combining with another club (ECC) on a road trip to FryBabies.com in Pottstown PA..
Frybabies is a online fish dealer and member of CCA who is allowing us to come to their home for a open house. Members will be bringing food for a potluck meal while we buy our fish from Frybabies.

If you aren't familiar with Frybabies, check out the website the selection is crazy,all the oddball stuff you've heard of but never had a source to buy it from. I'm pretty sure this road trip is for members only, so if you're not a member it's a good reason to join. :):):):)

Cartel

Members
I was about to say if I could hitch a ride too. I havent had time to fix the truck yet and I sure as heck cant afford the gas on the Bronco!

I has beer and gas money.:happy0180: :happy0144: I can meet up anywhere.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i am fairly certain i will be attending now, I didn't realize how close to my neck of the woods it is. I am not sure what I will bring, but will be sure to bring something!

mab

Members
George and I will travel up from Northern Virginia. I'm willing to make a stop en route to pick up additional riders as long as it is not too far removed from the beltway or I95 (between the two beltways). If I drive the van we can comfortably handle a total of six overzealous/obsessed cichlid keepers (AKA CCA'ers).

BTW: George has already called shotgun - I can here him all the way from the Amazon!!

If we don't stay all night we might even swing by "that Pet Place" in Lancaster on the way back.

mab

Members
George and I will travel up from Northern Virginia. I'm willing to make a stop en route to pick up additional riders as long as it is not too far removed from the beltway or I95 (between the two beltways). If I drive the van we can comfortably handle a total of six overzealous/obsessed cichlid keepers (AKA CCA'ers).

BTW: George has already called shotgun - I can here him all the way from the Amazon!!

If we don't stay all night we might even swing by "that Pet Place" in Lancaster on the way back.

It looks like it will be George, Jenn, Jose and I departing from Reston on Saturday morning (exact time TBD - however, with a 1100hrs start it will probably be sometime around 0800 - Google maps says it is a three plus hour drive). We'll pick up "TheWire" in Baltimore.

Still one more seat available.

Michael

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Does anyone in the Gaithersburg/Silver Spring area plan to drive and have a extra space for a passenger? I'm looking to carpool but may drive if I can't find someone with space. If anyone wants to go but can't find a ride, let me know because I may drive if I can't find someone to ride with.

mab

Members
Van is now possibly full with Robert wait listed. Now onboard George, Jenn, Jose and I departing from Reston on Saturday morning with a pickup of Kam and Michael in MD, if Michael coords a pickup spot with Kam.