• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frybabies Roadtrip

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, lets start a head count.

The Road trip is August 15
We plan to meet there around 11 am.
The location is

562 Ebelhare Road
Pottstown, PA 19465

This year we will again have a cook out.

We will make this a Bring-A-Dish event like the one last week.

I will again bring a couple boxes of Burgers and some Hot Dogs.
I will have rolls to go along with what those items.

We are not looking for you to spend a fortune feeding everyone. If everyone brings one item like chips, sodas, salads, etc, there will be plenty.
We just figure this will help out and make it more fun.

As mentioned in the other thread, there will also be members of the East Coast Cichlid forum there that day. They too will be bringing items to share and hopefully you will get to meet some new fish friends.

For those that have never been before, it is best to bring a flashlight as most tanks do not have lights and there are tons of tanks to look through in Julies basement.

So,
Bring a dish,
bring a flashlight,
bring plenty of money for fish,
bring a styro or cooler for the fish.
Bring a friend to enjoy the ride.

I would also recommend that you share rides as it is a good ways up there and there is limited parking in Julies yard.

Please try to get there as close to 11 - 12 as possible. This is her home and is not regularly open to the public. We will be there a while to relax and talk fish.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. For those that are not driving.... This is also a BYOB event. So bring a DD.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Me, the Wife and kids.

Italian Sausages from Hoffmans Meat Market w/buns

Really lookin forward to this :)

longstocking

Members
I will be going... I don't think my hubby will be. We double booked ! OOPS !

I will bring a couple chairs.
And I will help fill in with what ever needs to be filled in. I will bring wine for myself since I won't be driving :p :lol: ... probably some seafood like usual. Maybe a salad of some sort ....

Here is a link to East Coast Cichlids thread on Julies... so you can plan better what to bring. http://forums.eastcoastcichlids.org/showthread.php?t=1810

I can't carpool.... I stay the weekend. There are no set times.... so if you are a little later or early all is ok but please be reaonable !! ( Since Kevin gets lost every year we will count on him and who ever he goes with being late :lol: )

Last edited:

fischfan13

Banned

I will be bringing my wife's famous Italian Cheesecake.
Also, I will be making a stop at Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, NJ for Pastries and Cookies!!! If anyone watches the TLC network you have seen this bakery on the show Cake Boss.
Possibly a 12 pack of Blue Point as well...Blue Point is a microbrewery on Long Island, NY.

iamzrad

Members
Oh crap! I'm looking at my calander and August 15 is Tuner Evolution in PA (which I am registered for). I could of sworn it was on the 16th.
Count me out. :(

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I plan to go, but hopefully can carpool with someone. I think Matt(dogofwar) said that might work out. I can bring some beer and anything else thats needed. I'll check the thread closer to time and figure out what to bring.

Spine

Members
How could I be lost if I'm not the one who's driving? lol. I guess I'll bring pasta salad and chips.

longstocking

Members
:lol: Because you are Kevin? :lol:

:scared0016:

Seriously I have no room to talk... I always get lost driving. Just having fun with ya ;)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I am going to be there one way or another. It looks like Michael Barber is going to take his van so I go in luxury. I will bring a couple of chairs and my gazebo if we need it. I will certainly bring beer but food must come along with the beer. I will wait to see what we need. My soon-to-be-world-famous brats didn't really go over that well at the cookout, even though a tough nut like Stacey agreed they were the world's finest, so I will wait to see what we need at the 11th hour. I was actually hoping to score some roadkill on the way there. As Bob always says - "you never know what you are going to find".

Save me some cool Corys Julie.

George

Oh yes, count on me for a few GOOD cigars.