• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD 7 Marketplace Vendors - Who is coming? What's for sale?

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member

halak

Members
GWAPA will have a pile of plants, a ton of manzanita driftwood, and various other things. I will even bring some fish, Brachyrhaphis roseni and maybe some Micropoecilia picta fry.

TeeJung

Hello! I am a nature illustrator/artist attending my first BFD next week. I will be bringing lots of fish & aquatic life artwork including original art, prints, stationery, and stickers. Here is a link to my portfolio with some samples of what I will have at the Sunday Marketplace.
I look forward to meeting you and maybe bringing some cool fish home.

cichlids4u

Members
Mike's Cichlids will be taking special orders for delivery to BFD until Tuesday 7pm.
We can't bring the whole farm- make sure we bring what you are looking for !!!
If you have any questions feel free to call or email us with questions. Thank you !!!!
www.mikescichlids.com 1-386-426-0131

Attachments

• MalawiPreOrder.pdf
    109.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Tangs,Vics,.pdf
    110 KB · Views: 23
  • Angel,Pleco.pdf
    154 KB · Views: 23

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I will be bringing: Juvenile Fish

Dwarf Sumbu Compressiceps:

LuFuBu Red Compressiceps:

Albino Bristlenose Plecos.

Brown Bristlenose Plecos.

Jacobfreibergi "Caroline" Peacock.

Jacobfreibergi Tsano Rock Peacock.

Albino Ruby Red Peacock.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Ive decided last minute to get a table this year. Depending on what all I can fit in my vehicle, I should have the following

For Sale:

Astatotilapia Burtoni I have an adult breeding group (4 males, 4 females) I also have lots of breeding juveniles 1 -2"

Aulonocara Sp. Dragon Blood Blue

Aulonocara Sp. Dragon Blood Orange Large full color males and smaller 3"+. I also have two large females I been holding back that I might bring

Aulonocara Sp. Ruby Red

Protomelas Sp. Taiwan Reef Two males close to 3"

Protomelas Sp. Taeniolatus Super Red

Double 40Long/55gal wood stand. Its currently taken apart for ease of transport

Cryptocoryne Wendtii "Florida Sunset" Should have at least 5 plants

For free to good home... (Meaning NOT for food for your CA , SA or whatever you feel like feeding):cool:

Aulonocara Sp. Dragon Blood (2 Orange, 1 Blue) Adult females