• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania - Please Volunteer

Where Would You Like to Volunteer at AquaMania?

• Children's Activities and Aquarium "Genius" Table (Team Lead: Need a Volunteer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hospitality (Team Lead: Samantha)

• I'm Attending AquaMania But Not Planning to Help

• Total voters
I voted for the ad hoc team w Jon, but am willing to fill in wherever you need help. Not sure yet if I will be there for Sat or Sun, or both, though. Oh yeah, now to go register!

clearsky5

CCA Members
aquamania volunteer:

Hello:
I spoke with Matt at the meeting and I would be happy to help out with the following areas...

Mike, with the Rare fish silent auction

Samantha, with the Genius Q & A table...

as I don't know specific avatars for you two, please send me a quick note at some point so that I know you got this.

I plan on coming up Friday, as I am going to sell at the marketplace
(Yup, got my table already! )

so I will help out wherever needed.

Looking forward to a fun wknd..

David Sombach

dogofwar

CCA Members
Need some volunteers for the Marketplace and Hospitality.

If you volunteer for the Marketplace, you'll get to talk to all of the sellers before anyone else...and yes you'll still get to buy stuff (selling stuff might be tough, though)

If you volunteer for Hospitality, you'll help keep the chips topped off and the libations flowing. Anyone know how to make Mojitos in honor of our likely Marketplace sponsor? And yes you'll still be able to volunteer and have fun...

Thanks,
Matt

Need some volunteers for the Marketplace and Hospitality.

If you volunteer for the Marketplace, you'll get to talk to all of the sellers before anyone else...and yes you'll still get to buy stuff (selling stuff might be tough, though)

If you volunteer for Hospitality, you'll help keep the chips topped off and the libations flowing. Anyone know how to make Mojitos in honor of our likely Marketplace sponsor? And yes you'll still be able to volunteer and have fun...

Thanks,
Matt

You didn't tell me I got free alcohol when we talked about sponsorships lol

Greengirl

Members
I voted for the Silent fish auction but I can do more than one option throughout the weekend. I'd love to also do the market place.

Reading through all these posts is a little difficult. How will I know anyone is responding to just me? How do I find where I posted so I can see if there are updates? (still very new to forums. I was slow to join the internet :p)

verbal

CCA Members
I voted for the Silent fish auction but I can do more than one option throughout the weekend. I'd love to also do the market place.

Reading through all these posts is a little difficult. How will I know anyone is responding to just me? How do I find where I posted so I can see if there are updates? (still very new to forums. I was slow to join the internet :p)

If you haven't heard from Mike(DiscusnAfricans) in a couple days send me a PM and I will send you his email address.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Thanks, we appreciate the help. PM me with your email address and we'll update you throughout the next month.

This is generally how people respond to a specific question, by "quoting" your original question. If you check your User CP and receive email updates to subscribed threads, you'll receive an email when a new post is added to a thread you've posted on.

No worries on the new questions, everyone has to learn somehow.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bump for additional volunteers.

We have over 1,300 views on this thread.

Which means that many, many, many members...probably MOST members...looked at this thread and made a conscious decision NOT to help, even in the most trivial ways...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
We've crossed 1,500 views.

If you're a CCA member, be sure to at least thank your fellow members who have volunteered...

Matt

mchambers

Former CCA member
It's looking like I won't be able to make Aquamania, due to family commitments (family before fish). If that changes, I'll pitch in wherever you want.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

There will some GWAPA members there to help out whenever they can. Look for me at the event and I will point them out for you.

Arlene