• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

250 Gallon Build Thread

davidhusker

Members
Thanks all. I havent really worked much on it anymore. I did buy more fake plants from Michaels to replace the ones already in there which are a few years old.

I have cut the spray bars but have not painted yet. Got a lot of other stuff going on.

harlowe777

Members
I'm almost done building my 240.. Its 6 feet long and 4 feet tall just the front window.. Make sure you use "rubberized" just build a new one.. I am A Master Builder for a living.. So if you have any questions let me know.. I'm also getting ready to build one with a four foot by 4 foot bottom two feet high..

Ading522

Members
I'm almost done building my 240.. Its 6 feet long and 4 feet tall just the front window.. Make sure you use "rubberized" just build a new one.. I am A Master Builder for a living.. So if you have any questions let me know.. I'm also getting ready to build one with a four foot by 4 foot bottom two feet high..

Start a thread about your progress and post some pics! Let's see it..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Click on reply and you should see a small camera icon. Click the icon and search for the gallery or folder containing the pic select the picture and it should give you an option to upload click okay and it will do the rest.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App