• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania - Please Volunteer

Where Would You Like to Volunteer at AquaMania?

• Children's Activities and Aquarium "Genius" Table (Team Lead: Need a Volunteer)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hospitality (Team Lead: Samantha)

• I'm Attending AquaMania But Not Planning to Help

• Total voters

dogofwar

CCA Members
That's the plan, Stan (or Marc) ;)

We're going to set aside a little time for Team leads to connect with their volunteers, for folks who haven't volunteered yet to choose a way to help...and basically think through what needs to be done.

Matt

seems like we should use a portion of the next meeting to insure that we have the right number of volunteers. This is a prime opportunity to show the national cichlid community what we are made of

Leffler817

CCA Members
I should be at the hotel both Saturday and Sunday. Put me on Jon's ad hoc committee. That just sounds funny. :D I'll help with the hospitality suite too. Also, I can help out with the marketplace/CCA table.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Leffler817

CCA Members
Well, I did it the old fashioned way and logged onto the computer just to vote. This is so Late-2011. :rolleyes:

For the suggestion box, The poll only allows one vote!?! What if the voter is a multi-tasker or go-getter? What are people who do everything gonna do, Matt?
People like Christine, Arlene, Mike, Jon, Sam... :D

I think we need a new poll. And a new poll to determine the options for the new poll. :tongue0015:

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've got a poll for ya, Shawn ;)

Fortunately we've got so many volunteers that the same people won't have to work on 2-3 things :rolleyes:

Matt

Well, I did it the old fashioned way and logged onto the computer just to vote. This is so Late-2011. :rolleyes:

For the suggestion box, The poll only allows one vote!?! What if the voter is a multi-tasker or go-getter? What are people who do everything gonna do, Matt?
People like Christine, Arlene, Mike, Jon, Sam... :D

I think we need a new poll. And a new poll to determine the options for the new poll. :tongue0015:

Christine -- I put down registration desk. I can help anytime over the weekend or Friday night after say 7 p.m. (not sure how late the desk is open)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks again to those who have volunteered, but we still need more help. Please consider volunteering for just a few hours to help make Aquamania a success.

WendyFish

Members
I will be around Saturday during the day (call it 11 to 6 for the sake of planning). I signed up for registration but can help with other tasks if you need to redistribute people.