• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, back to the subject at hand.

George
Pat
Tracey
Sarah
Tony

Rachel
Chris
Jumbie
Richard
Bill? (no flying)
Kevin.
BlondeFishGal

NEXT?

Just thought I would let you guys know that the Brewers are hosting the Nationals the 23-25 of July. No idea if Strasburg will be starting for the Nat's but if you decide to go to the game make sure you get first base line tickets. Steve Edie and I went to the game a couple of weeks ago and got cooked in the sun on the 3rd base line.

Andy

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey Pat, we definitely have to gather all the CCA members at the ACA in Milwaukee for a lunch or dinner together.

I think it will be a great way to show everyone how tight knit our club is. Just a thought.

RM

That isn't "tight knit". What if we all got hammered, jumped in the pool, and all threw our bathing suits at the observers. Now that's "TIGHT KNIT". Of course someone would have to stand by with our bail.:lol:

Richard is sooooo conservative - but I'm working on him. Now Alesia told you how sleep goes at these things. Now I should point out that solid food is strictly optional. Beer is very nourishing. There is plenty of vitamin C in a screw driver and I prefer bloody marys for breakfast. I can see why some of you had less than optimal fun in Cincy. You just didn't get into the swing of an ACA. We will fix that in Milwaukee. OK, OK, we need to sample some brats but I think we can overlook that. See y'all there.

George

hbgfish

Members
Are we staying next door to each other during this extravaganza George? If not, let me know what room you are in and I will beat the hell out of the person(s) that have your adjoining room so that my wife and I may have it. Shrimp and bacon filled Bloody Mary for breakfast anyone!?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Now I should point out that solid food is strictly optional. Beer is very nourishing. There is plenty of vitamin C in a screw driver and I prefer bloody marys for breakfast. I can see why some of you had less than optimal fun in Cincy. You just didn't get into the swing of an ACA. We will fix that in Milwaukee. OK, OK, we need to sample some brats but I think we can overlook that. See y'all there.

George

Shrimp and bacon filled Bloody Mary for breakfast anyone!?

I like the way you boys think. :happy0144:

I'm definitely down.

That isn't "tight knit". What if we all got hammered, jumped in the pool, and all threw our bathing suits at the observers. Now that's "TIGHT KNIT". Of course someone would have to stand by with our bail.:lol:

Richard is sooooo conservative - but I'm working on him. Now Alesia told you how sleep goes at these things. Now I should point out that solid food is strictly optional. Beer is very nourishing. There is plenty of vitamin C in a screw driver and I prefer bloody marys for breakfast. I can see why some of you had less than optimal fun in Cincy. You just didn't get into the swing of an ACA. We will fix that in Milwaukee. OK, OK, we need to sample some brats but I think we can overlook that. See y'all there.

George

Toss the suits!
I'm hanging with George!!!

Spine

Members
I have a question. When we are wearing cloths what CCA gear is suggested.

Do we have a theme or anything like that?

I want to order my gear now so it's here in time for ACA.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No theme.

I usually wear CCA stuff every day except if I am on the "side trip" then I wear the ACA shirt that I get for that year. I may change that this year since I am going on the manufacturer side trip. May want them to see the CCA shirt instead. LOL

If you only have 1 shirt, then try to wear it on Saturday.
Thats the day that the most people will see it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i dont know if we are still going. My mom died this morning and that was who was going to watch our kids, not to mention, i am just plain sad

George

I have a question. When we are wearing cloths what CCA gear is suggested.

Do we have a theme or anything like that?

I want to order my gear now so it's here in time for ACA.

Are the thongs still available? You would be a real hit in that Kevin. I'll bring my camera.

George

George

i dont know if we are still going. My mom died this morning and that was who was going to watch our kids, not to mention, i am just plain sad

That's a real shame. You have much reason to be sad and we all join you in that sadness. I can understand why you just might want to stay home.

You do know you would be missed greatly though.

George

longstocking

Members
If ya need anything hun... you have my number and email. Even if it's just to talk ... or you just need to talk about other things other than what is going on.