• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

longstocking

Members
We did this last year.... except we included friends too :) Infact we did this at every meal last year :p

Usually ended up with at least 20 at every meal :) .. except breakfast...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Well I guess I missed the memo last year in Ohio because I never received an invite to any of those gatherings.:(

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL

I only made one or two of these myself..

Don't take offense if that happens again.
I usually spend a lot of my time with friends that I only get to see once or twice per year. Heck I see you guys every month. LOL

I also have been known to spend some time with the reps from the companies. LOL Begging for handouts. lol

Does not matter which club or forum you think of as your main one. You still count. Most of us belong to more than one. LOL I think I am still at 7.

Sure, you're saying that now....BEFORE the convention....BEFORE I get into trouble!! ;)

heheheh

Jersey girls can kick up LOTS of "fun trouble!!!"

Some of my antics at past ACAs have probably made some of the more quiet clubs I belong to think of disowning me (LOL) .... while other clubs "encourage me" to be baaaaaaaaad!

um......I get the feeling CCA is the latter!

;)

fischfan13

Banned
Well I guess I missed the memo last year in Ohio because I never received an invite to any of those gatherings.:(

Lemme see if I remember...
Thursday night was Mexican night (I remember the HUGE 34oz beer I had for dinner)...Richard, I do not believe you were there.
Friday night was Bonefish Grill...Richard, I do not recall you being at the hotel that day either.
Saturday was the banquet...you were there.
Sunday after the auction we all went to BJ's...you weren't around for the auction.

R, stick with the club members.:p

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Some of my antics at past ACAs have probably made some of the more quiet clubs I belong to think of disowning me (LOL) .... while other clubs "encourage me" to be baaaaaaaaad!

um......I get the feeling CCA is the latter!

;)

Us? No way. :winking0004:

Personally, I plan on being in bed by 8:30 every evening. :rolleyes:

Us? No way. :winking0004:

Personally, I plan on being in bed by 8:30 every evening. :rolleyes:

More like by 8:30 in the morning!!
:tongue0011: :lol: :eek: :lol: :D :lol: :tongue0011:

Good rule of thumb ... sun is starting to come up...hmm, maybe I'll take a quick nap before the day starts....

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Lemme see if I remember...
Thursday night was Mexican night (I remember the HUGE 34oz beer I had for dinner)...Richard, I do not believe you were there.
Friday night was Bonefish Grill...Richard, I do not recall you being at the hotel that day either.
Saturday was the banquet...you were there.
Sunday after the auction we all went to BJ's...you weren't around for the auction.

R, stick with the club members.:p

Well if someone would of been nice enough to approach me during the convention and said, "Hey Richard, all of us CCA people are getting together for lunch, do you want to come?" Nope...

To answer your question Bill, I would of been there had I known. No offense taken btw, but I did get a chance to travel to Kentucky while I was over there and check out the Aquarium and then I was off to the Zoo in Ohio. So all was not lost, I actually had a pretty good time, to bad I didn't know about the VIP gatherings. LOL!
:cool:

Maybe this year I'll sit down and have Mexican with Bill and CCA company. LOL!

fischfan13

Banned
Well if someone would of been nice enough to approach me during the convention and said, "Hey Richard, all of us CCA people are getting together for lunch, do you want to come?" Nope...

To answer your question Bill, I would of been there had I known. No offense taken btw, but I did get a chance to travel to Kentucky while I was over there and check out the Aquarium and then I was off to the Zoo in Ohio. So all was not lost, I actually had a pretty good time, to bad I didn't know about the VIP gatherings. LOL!
:cool:

Maybe this year I'll sit down and have Mexican with Bill and CCA company. LOL!

Hmmm, I don't think it was a matter of anyone being "nice", as I recall you were not with some of us on Thursday and Friday when we made the decision to go out for dinner. Both dinners were not "CCA" events, but were a mixture of many people from many clubs.
Next time I see you I will buy you a bottle of Grape Nehi and hope that all is fine.;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Bill you know me better than that, you're taking everything I say out of context. I'm just stating the obvious of what happened, that's all. No one is upset...so chill out my NJ brother. LOL!

I'm sure we're going to have lots of fun in good ole Milwaukee this year. :lol::D:)

Actually, I'm looking forward to this years convention.
;)

longstocking

Members
It wasn't a planned event.... although I felt like I planned them :lol: You don't plan at conventions... or it isn't fun :p

It was... "hey you" want to go to dinner at "such and such" in half an hour? ok cool ... see ya there ;) If no one saw you ... you didn't get invited.

I will probably do the same thing this year... not plan, invite a huge group, and have fun at dinner :)

fischfan13

Banned
It wasn't a planned event.... although I felt like I planned them :lol: You don't plan at conventions... or it isn't fun :p

It was... "hey you" want to go to dinner at "such and such" in half an hour? ok cool ... see ya there ;) If no one saw you ... you didn't get invited.

I will probably do the same thing this year... not plan, invite a huge group, and have fun at dinner :)

...and if you turned around someone was pouring Maple Syrup into your coffee!!!:blush:

Spine

Members
I'm registered, but I won't be able to make it :(

Looks like I am making a donation to the ACA and host club, lol
At least I found out I can't go BEFORE I bought the plane tickets.

Mike I'm getting ready to sign up for ACA. I wonder if your registration can be transferred to me. I could just pay you and it would be a win win situation.:)