• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Houndrian Jag (La Ceiba - blue/gold varity). I have a 125 I want to dedicate to them, you might know the stand :) I"m ready to go get to La Ceiba and get my own...but I don't know how.

Jumbie

Members
I know someone who has some Houndrian Jags with G/Blu color. I will get there contact info this weekend and send it to you. Don't know if they have any for sale now but I will check.

maddog10

Members
I'm registered, but I won't be able to make it :(

Looks like I am making a donation to the ACA and host club, lol
At least I found out I can't go BEFORE I bought the plane tickets.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'm registered, but I won't be able to make it :(

Looks like I am making a donation to the ACA and host club, lol
At least I found out I can't go BEFORE I bought the plane tickets.

Sorry to hear that, Mike.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I know it was wishful thinking, but you forgot me Pat. Remember, I have the room with the two queens in my bed. Still not exactly sure how I'll get there but most likely drive with a short stop in Chicago.

George

msjinkzd

invert junkie
WHAT! It woudn't be a convention without you Frannie (and the cooler of Heineken ;))! First Michael, now you. What is the world coming to?

Hope you can make it!

BevN

Members
Is George coming out of the closet. Am I the only one that caught he said he has two queens in his bed...snicker.

So sorry George....I just cannot stop myself sometimes.