• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

fischfan13

Banned
Is George coming out of the closet. Am I the only one that caught he said he has two queens in his bed...snicker.

So sorry George....I just cannot stop myself sometimes.

Ohhhhhhh I caught it!
Scary thing is that he wants to go out to eat with me.:huh:

longstocking

Members
I'm actually not registered yet.... partly because I am not sure if hubby wants to go to the banquet/fish talks/ etc... or not. But I will be there :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow, that would be really cool if your hubby Bill is there. I have a feeling we're going to drink like Fish;)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
George
Pat
Tracey
Sarah
Tony

Rachel
Chris
Jumbie
Richard?
Bill? (no flying)

who else.
In 08 there were 18 CCA members there.
Last year was around 12 or 14

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
OHHHH, That reminds me, I need to call about mine.
I paid for direct flights up and back.
They have changed my flight info for coming back. Now they have me flying to Atlanta with a 5 hour lay over. Hmm, thats not what I paid for.

hbgfish

Members
Got a flight out of Harrisburg 2 hours after I get out of work, 5 minutes from where I work, w/ a 45 minute layover - somewhere - for $121.00! Yay me!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Got a flight out of Harrisburg 2 hours after I get out of work, 5 minutes from where I work, w/ a 45 minute layover - somewhere - for $121.00! Yay me!

Agreed!! See you there buddy.

George

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh and I got my flight straightned out.

Plus I rented my car yesterday.
Note to self........ Rent early.
I printed out the price on the rentals in January but did not sign up till yesterday. The prices went up like $70 for the week. Should have signed up in Jan. Darn.

Just booked flights and my hotel.

Tomorrow I register for the convention, Sat banquet and the Friday tour.

Yep, look out Milwaukie here comes BlondeFishGal!

Not sure under what flag I will be attending....

Maybe just depends on what tank top looks best on me ;)

NJAS is my home club and their tee shirts have the most attitude (Plecos Suck!)

But their shirts start in MEDIUM and are way too big for me....

ECC tank tops fit me great and I love the fish symbol that represents the forum (Pat is that one of yours?) ...plus, after all, I am their "official cheerleader"....

But I have to say, man, I TOTALLY LOVE the "mascot" on the CCA tank tops! :wub: Totally rocks!!

So who knows, might have to wear all kinds of crazy outfits to accommodate all clubs/forums!

See ya all there for sure! ;)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I will be there to check out Milwaukee's convention and take some notes for next year.

I finally got things cleared with work You can add my name to the list

It's about time you two commit. :)

I was wondering if I'd have to get rid of your seats in my car to the highest bidder. ;)

Just booked flights and my hotel.

Tomorrow I register for the convention, Sat banquet and the Friday tour.

Yep, look out Milwaukie here comes BlondeFishGal!

Not sure under what flag I will be attending....

Maybe just depends on what tank top looks best on me ;)

NJAS is my home club and their tee shirts have the most attitude (Plecos Suck!)

But their shirts start in MEDIUM and are way too big for me....

ECC tank tops fit me great and I love the fish symbol that represents the forum (Pat is that one of yours?) ...plus, after all, I am their "official cheerleader"....

But I have to say, man, I TOTALLY LOVE the "mascot" on the CCA tank tops! :wub: Totally rocks!!

So who knows, might have to wear all kinds of crazy outfits to accommodate all clubs/forums!

See ya all there for sure! ;)

Hellz yeah! Alesia in da house!!!!

This convention is gonna be awesome! :party0003:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Does not matter which club or forum you think of as your main one. You still count. Most of us belong to more than one. LOL I think I am still at 7.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
George
Pat
Tracey
Sarah
Tony
Rachel
Chris
Jumbie
Richard
Bill? (no flying)
Kevin
Alesia

12 people now if Bill goes. Cool

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Pat, we definitely have to gather all the CCA members at the ACA in Milwaukee for a lunch or dinner together.

I think it will be a great way to show everyone how tight knit our club is. Just a thought.

RM