• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's bringing what?

eden2020

Members
Yeah.. still can't login to the site. Seems that after 9126 attempts to get a password sent to my email address, I give up. Cool concept, who's the admin? Someone, should be able to give my ID or reset the one I have.. right? :blush: Actually, it's quite a fun surprise not knowing what will be available. And with a full size pick-up nobody can bring anything I can't take home that I like.. Have truck- will travel..

-marc and marcus

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yeah.. still can't login to the site. Seems that after 9126 attempts to get a password sent to my email address, I give up. Cool concept, who's the admin? Someone, should be able to give my ID or reset the one I have.. right? :blush: Actually, it's quite a fun surprise not knowing what will be available. And with a full size pick-up nobody can bring anything I can't take home that I like.. Have truck- will travel..

-marc and marcus
I had the same problem. I requested my password twice but never received it. I just signed up for an account using a different email address and it works fine. I like having the preview, lets me know if I need to stop by the ATM or not.