• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's bringing what?

Wblaze

Members
I understand this guy has some great "wild caught"
goat.jpg

Leffler817

CCA Members
I totally set myself up for this one!!! Thanks guys. :rolleyes:

Shaun_the_Sheep_title.png

This thread has become so much better than just stating the same list found four clicks away! :happy0180:

Some say that when the universe wants to punish you it gives you what you wish for...having sheep within a mile of where one lives let alone under/outside one's bedroom/kitchen windows strikes me as punishment+, more like cosmic vindictiveness.

I don't want a plethora of sheep just enough to not have to mow the lawn. One or two at most, how ad could that be. Besides, over here on the shore and stench would blend in with the chicken farms. Best of all, I could accumulate a plethora of sweaters... :D

Rasta Fish

Members
:sign0073:
lol
What was this post about again?
So I use to have lots of goats growing up ..
Now! my question, is Goat on the Menu at the next meeting?
...no?
goat cheese...
maybe Gyros?

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
:sign0073:
lol
What was this post about again?
So I use to have lots of goats growing up ..
Now! my question, is Goat on the Menu at the next meeting?
...no?
goat cheese...
maybe Gyros?
MMMMMMM CURRIED GOAT OR JERK GOAT W/ RICE AND PEAS. I JUST MAY HAVE THAT FOR LUNCH NOW ...THANKS RASTA!!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ooooh, I've been to that one! I got some fantastic knitting yarn there....

Oh, sorry, Bill....I guess being a Scientist PLUS excitement over yarn is a total thread killer. :p
Its funny when i see "scientist" because after watching "HALF BAKED" all i do is get a flashback to the scene where Thurgood meets the scientist and gets medicinal assistance from him in the lab. im giggling just thinking about it...too funny:D

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
**** D.Q! I may have to make a pit stop on my way home
****wiping my mouth**** yeah i just finished mine with plantain s and some cabbage to boot. im stuffed! sad part is there arent many places where it is servrd good close by .......:angry3:

Rasta Fish

Members
D.Q
I am in Baltimore there are quite a few here
when I lived in Laurel and worked in Beltsville there's 2 near each other right off RT1
Caribbean Kitchen near by the Shell gas Station across from Costco and Duns River Cafe off RT1 and Powder Mill Rd.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
D.Q
I am in Baltimore there are quite a few here
when I lived in Laurel and worked in Beltsville there's 2 near each other right off RT1
Caribbean Kitchen near by the Shell gas Station across from Costco and Duns River Cafe off RT1 and Powder Mill Rd.
YES I know them quite well. i will drive to hyattsville to get some from CROSSROADS and the one across the street from checkers down the street from Crossroads.
miss b's in silver spring was the bomb before it closed down.