• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Do You Do?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, he is younger, has a better car, a better camera, and makes more money than me.
I had to beat him at something. :smashfreakB:

maddog10

Members
I just logged on and saw what Francine wrote. I was working on my reply, which would have been about an "Exhibitionist", but Pat beat me to it.

Just picture me sitting in the shuttle giving the thumbs up "Good to Go" sign!! ----- Now try to get a good nights sleep tonight!

100_1015.jpg

Makes me want to run right out and buy a brand spanking new Bucik. :rolleyes:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah. lol

But as I always used to tell customers

You find a new car dealer that does not have a shop and you found the perfect car. It always made them go HUH?
They would look at you funny and think.
Or I used to have a bunch of Roman Cath priests that came in to the old dealer ship. I used to remind them that
man made the car. Not God. They did not think that was funny....... I did...... :beamup: Warped humor....

Laxison

Members
Hahahhahhah! Ain't that the truth with getting the oil changed at a dealership??? (No offense, Pat!). My Acura dealership had me come in for a "free oil change" when I first got my car from them and then held it because they wanted to do, no lie, $800 of maintenance and check ups on it! I looked at the girl and said, "This is a brand new car, 5,000 miles on it and you're telling me that there is THAT much work on it needed?? I don't think so!" I took my keys and went to a tire shot down the road where my family gets their cars worked on, had my tires rotated and alignment checked and was set to go...for 60 bucks ;)

Pat, taking the cars apart like that look like one heck of an "April Fool's Joke in August!" kind of trick though!!! :FIREdevil:

cyradis4

Members
I'm a college student, I'm going after the Masters degree in Engineering at UMBC after already having gotten the Bachelors at UMBC. I'm also working part time at Johns Hopkins Hospital on the Commisioning crew for their new buildings (they're building two new buildings, one a new clinical building, which is 12+ stories, and an eye institute thats only 6+ floors).

Amanda.

Crveballin

Members
I work in the biotechnology industry making drugs for clinical trials as well as attending Johns Hopkins University for my Masters and MBA (dual degree). I wish I could take pictures of the area I work in but it is a clean room and highly regulated. It has been a busy year and the reason I have not made any meetings but hopefully I can make the September meeting.

Along with myselfdotcom I too am underpaid :angry:

i'm a underpay systems engineer[/b]

Theresa_M

Members
I take care of 5 children, 1 step-son, 1 spouse, 2 parakeets, many fish and a large house....in my spare time I work night part-time at Safeway :rolleyes:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I used to work on the operating systems of big IBM Mainframes. It paid well. It was stressful. I gave it up. Life is too short to work. Now I am the CEO of leisure activities. The pay is bad but no stress.

George

maddog10

Members
I don't live to work, but I need to work to live (for now)!

Picturing George locked away in some server room answers a lot of questions I had!! :happy0021:

longstocking

Members
Mike I wasn't referring to you :p or for that fact anyone on this board !

My family is like that... I don't understand them ! :11doh: Love them... but will never understand it. I'm bet they are glad they sent me to a VERY democratic college LOLOLOL

Steve

Members
I am a historian for the U.S. Army.
(You should see the file I have on Ron . . . .)

I'm also currently the head of a Cub Scout pack . . . which will teach me to attend meetings when I've been drinking . . . .

And, I'd like to know what the heck a "SKU" is, anyway. I mean, really wide skis for people like me with no balance?
Don't worry, Bobby. I completely reoutfitted my my fly fishing gear this summer, so you're safe with me . . . as are (drum roll, please) the fish!

Steve

longstocking

Members
LOL steve... do you know a girl named Isabel. She teaches the scout leaders or something like that. Scuba diver ... but loves scouts.

You should have file on Bill as well LOLOLOL VERY LARGE ! ROFL

DeeCee

Members
I am a historian for the U.S. Army.
(You should see the file I have on Ron . . . .)

I'm also currently the head of a Cub Scout pack . . . which will teach me to attend meetings when I've been drinking . . . .

And, I'd like to know what the heck a "SKU" is, anyway. I mean, really wide skis for people like me with no balance?
Don't worry, Bobby. I completely reoutfitted my my fly fishing gear this summer, so you're safe with me . . . as are (drum roll, please) the fish!

Steve[/b]

Oh Steve, glad you got the files I sent over. Please don't post any of the pictures on THIS forum though, k? Heee heee!

And what do I do? Well, I'm off work with an injury right now. Grrrr. So - Other than sneaky file transfers to Steve & selling stuff on E-Bay these days, I'm more like George & am the Madam of Leisure. Not to imply that George is a Madam, but....... oh heck.......::gulp:: Well heck. We all know George.......
I'd better behave or he's gonna call me a cull again...... :wacko: