• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the March meeting

toddnbecka

Members
I'll be bringing some endler's and juvie BN pleco's, an assortment of hob filters and powerheads, a handful of acrylic hex rod, and whatever else I find to throw in the truck tonight.

rich_one

Members
awesome meeting, everybody... it was cool being able to put faces to some of the names up here... bertolli, somehow I missed you, man!

-Rich

iamzrad

Members
Good times everyone!
Have fun with that book, Tony! Pay attention to the mysteriously rare, yet oh-so-common OB zebra's...hahahaha

*Scott, you're the only one I missed to meet?

F8LBITE

Members
yep Michael's talk was awesome and the little video snippets made it easy to understand what he was talking about. I need to come by again and check out all your new stuff Mab.

Leffler817

CCA Members
The meeting was excellent. I was nice to put faces to names and talk in person. I am looking forward to the next one.

mscichlid

Founder
I had a great time, although I had to leave early and get those altums put away. Thanks Bev!

Sorry I missed welcoming all the new members and guest. I'll make up for it next time.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
SORRY I MISSED THE VERY END BUT ONE OF MY FISH WAS A LEAKER AND WE FOUND OUT ALMOST TOO LATE. IT WAS NICE TO SEE EVERYONE AND MEET SOME NEW FOLKS AS WELL. CHRIS THANKS FOR THE CHILI DUDE. RACHEL GREAT JOB! MAB EXCELLENT PRESENTATION.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Excellent meeting! Cool Speaker right:))

Great job Michael Barber...Ex CIA agent/Jason Bourne. LOL! By the way, where is that Terrorist George Richter being held at? In Guantanamo bay Virginia???LMAO!!!
:wacko:

It was good seeing all you guys, especially after skipping a meeting due to the weather.

Hope to see you all again very soon in April.:happy0144: