• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing to the March meeting

Leffler817

CCA Members
What is the difference between an mini/meeting auction and the other auction listed in the link to your left? Does the CCA ever hold one of those?

Last edited:

Jumbie

Members
What is the difference between an mini/meeting auction and the other auction listed in the link to your left? Does the CCA ever hold one of those?

LMAO yeah, most of the time I would just end up giving it away to a member who would give it a good home lol.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The Mini auction is the meeting auction. Its the one that is held at the end of the monthly meeting. It can be as few as 3 items to an average of around 100 for the past year or so.
The other auction listed in the link is an all day auction. That is one that most clubs use as their main fund raiser. They are usually held on Sundays in a hotel. The CCA has not held one on our own. Have not needed to. We have participated in a couple in conjunction with the Aquafest events but thats about it.

rsretep

Members
geophagus steindachneri juvies

any interest in these juvies (1"-1 1/4")
have a female holding so got more coming...will need tank space
pm with interest

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i have habrosus cories, chilli rasboras, zebra nerites, cherry shrimp, rummynose tetra, bumble bee catfish (akysis vespa, dwarf variety), bumble bee shrimp, amano shrimp, and ameca splendens fry available

dogofwar

CCA Members
Planning to bring a proven breeder m/f swallowtail peacocks - need to make room

also some metriaclima cyneusmarginatus chia reef f1s

Matt

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I need:
ramshorns snails nothing special they are for my assassin snails and DP's.
Some stem plants like Wisteria and Rotala Ludwigia

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll have a couple smaller styros if anyone wants them. PM me or I will leave them by the door. Also may bring a cutteri pair if anyone is interested. This is another pair besides the one for Chris.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I may be bringing some petrified wood and black/white spotted river stones if can pick them up from my parents house.

Sonny Disposition

Yellow Labidochromis caeruleus
Parrot Beak cichlid--Labeotropheus trewevasse, var. "JenWilliamsi"
Fundulopanchax scheeli--nice killie
Corydoras aeneus, laser green
Corydoras schultzei, black
Corydoras sterbai

(Now all I have to do is get up early enough to bag everything.)

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Ok, so it looks like I will definately be bringing a hagen biolife filter (tested and works perfectly), a bag of black/white river stones, two pieces of petrified wood, a large bag of baby tears and a 5.5 gallon tank with two glass tops. All will be club donations, so bring your money!