• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing for the May mini-auction?

fishmeds

Members
We are still trying to figure out how the auctions work. Depending on how they do, we will be bringing:
- Fluval 405 Canister Filter NIB
- Marineland Stealth Visi-therm 250watt heaters (2 NIB)
- Eheim Ecco 2232 Canister Filter NIB
- Misc. Rena Smart Heaters NIB

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ad is here.

Now one problem.

I always forget how soft spoken he is.

Does anyone have access to a PA system for today.
One that helps some.
Last month was hard and he is even more softspoken.

I think Kurt has an old one he mentioned about brining but not sure if he is.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I'll be bringing my 10yr old son, my book, and some money... probably not nearly enough but I've already got some cool stuff lined up so it'll be all good. I'll also become a member today... finally...

No PA system tho... sorry.

Been a long time comin, really lookin forward to it.... Look Out CCA, Here I Come!!!!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Mike, I'll be your food tester!!! Wouldn't want you getting poisoned. So now you've got a body guard, and a fat guy that'll eat all your food... errr I mean test it. :)

Lively

Members
I'll be bringing my 10yr old son, my book, and some money... probably not nearly enough but I've already got some cool stuff lined up so it'll be all good. I'll also become a member today... finally...

No PA system tho... sorry.

Been a long time comin, really lookin forward to it.... Look Out CCA, Here I Come!!!!

Last night I was reading this thread and said to hubby, "so... how much can I spend tomorrow?" He said, "I don't care." :jumpy: (She should really be blond)

No PA system here either, sorry

DonkeyFish

Members
We need some groupies!

I can not have a posse that is all dudes.

OOh! I'll be your driver ;) "You've got to be WHERE in 10 minutes? Strap in and hold on, sir. And no screaming, please". LOL! Your car won't have seatbelts, it'll have 6-point harnesses. :lol: OMG. I'm cracking myself up!

(but I'm NOT wearing a bikini as my uniform)

maddog10

Members
OOh! I'll be your driver ;) "You've got to be WHERE in 10 minutes? Strap in and hold on, sir. And no screaming, please". LOL! Your car won't have seatbelts, it'll have 6-point harnesses. :lol: OMG. I'm cracking myself up!

(but I'm NOT wearing a bikini as my uniform)

Skimpy 1-piece will work. :wub:

Now my posse is rolling strong!

Francine is my agent, she volunteers me for lots of stuff.

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
And we do have the uniform in the CCA store.
1 Piece. Women only please.
ccathong.jpg