• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What are you bringing for the May mini-auction?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Only 2 days left, and I haven't seen this thread started yet. It seems like there will be a LOT of people at this meeting, so hopefully theres a nice variety of items. Besides the box exchange and the donated box from Atlantis, what are you bringing? I'll be bringing a few male peacocks of assorted strains, a few books, and maybe some yelow lab fry.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Plus I think there may be a few donations from the guys coming down from East Coast Cichlid forum.

When you say fry, please remember the size requirement in the rules.

I got a few compaints last month on fish sizes.

Okay, I am bringing :
Most of the food, the raffle stuff, the books, some shirts, what else, Hmm

Malawilover

Members
I am planning on bringing a breeding group of C. afrs "Jalo Reef" 2m/3f and an adult female Juli. regani "kilipi"

...and cash.

F8LBITE

Members
anyone interested in a Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania? I have too many of these guys. He's about 5 inches and starting to speckle up nicely. $35

100G019.jpg

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Cherry Shrimp, brown Bristle nose plecos, Aulonocara sp. ''Stuartgranti Maleri Juvies, Albino cory juvies, Maybe some Panda Corie's Juvies if theres a interest?

longstocking

Members
I dunno.... what ever I have in my tanks that sounds like fun that day.

In reality... what ever I have time to catch in the morning.

Money...

Shrimp...

oh yeah... the box of fish !!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Do we know what is in the box we are receiving from the exchange? How about the donated box from Atlantis? I loved knowing some of the that were going to be available in the auction beforehand last time. People also may bring more money if they know there is going to be stuff they know they like there.

longstocking

Members
No I don't know what is in the box... neither do they till it gets there.

I only have a rough idea becuase I know who the people are that donated.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes, there are usually plants there too.
Lots of us belong to GWAPA as well.
I just can't pronounce the names during the auction so it's a green thing.
(course I cant pronounce fish names either)