• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Washingon's winning pro team

mrkillie

Members
Care to wager, sir?

Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing from something. ~Wilson Mizner

You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people. ~Will Rogers

By gaming we lose both our time and treasure - two things most precious to the life of man. ~Owen Felltham

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres

You know horses are smarter than people. You never heard of a horse going broke betting on people. ~Will Rogers

By gaming we lose both our time and treasure - two things most precious to the life of man. ~Owen Felltham

Well put, sir. :happy0180:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Fancy way of saying, "I'm not confident enough."

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Only because it ain't playoff time yet, folks. Once they start, these Penguins FLY!!!

Anyway, the Pens will take care of Montreal for you.

No, fancy way of saying i don't need to put no wager on my teams when I know they gonna win.

The only team left that concerns me is the Red Wings.

Good, get all those wins out of your system now so my Penguins can win the cup again!!!.

:pound::pound::pound:

mrkillie

Members
Smart man for not betting:smashfreakB::happy0007::tongue0011::happy0065:

Momma didn't raise no fool!!!

The Habs did a great job. They got the hot goalkeep. Who would've thought Crosby and Malkin would both be totally shut down. Usually one of them will dominate if the other is struggling. When they finally got their chances Halak took them away. And Fleury sucked. Ain't no other way to put it. But I actually thought the Pens were done when Staal got hurt in game 1. Hard to believe he came back with the injury he had.

The only thing that could make this worse is if the Flyers finish their comeback.

Spine

Members
I think a lot of people underestimated Montreal due to the fact that they had a lot of injures before the playoffs started. Granted the Pens barely showed up in game seven,they still have beat two top quality teams,I wouldn't be surprised if they take the cup because they keep finding a way to win.