• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Washingon's winning pro team

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sounded like the Verizon Center was rocking pretty hard from the TV broadcast. It's great to have such a good crowd at at DC sports event.

chris_todd

Members
I thought it was a great game! Sure, the outcome wasn't what Caps fans wanted, but to come back from 5-2 in the third to force overtime was awesome.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, was a tough game. Watched the first two periods until the intermission when they were down 5-2. Tuned in just in time for them to tie and force overtime.

Hey, at least the loss wasn't to the Pens. :)

mrkillie

Members
Yeah, was a tough game. Watched the first two periods until the intermission when they were down 5-2. Tuned in just in time for them to tie and force overtime.

Hey, at least the loss wasn't to the Pens. :)

Yes, we appreciate that you save the losses to the Pens for the PLAYOFFS!!!! :D

Joel

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Good game tonight. I thought they showed some heart coming back from being 3 goals behind. Crappy goal in OT, just like several of the others. Should be another good game tomorrow.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
What the Caps have done for themselves and their fans this season is impressive. Still I wonder why (season after season), the Caps always play follow the leader until they catch up and (hopefully) beat their opponent, rather than starting out leading and continuing that route.

Tony

We watched Wednesday's game against the Sabres on TV and went to the game last night against Tampa.

Wednesday looked a bit more solid... I tell ya, Ryan Miller sure is a stud. You either need a good screen or a weird deflection to get something by him.

Last night was a shooting gallery. The Caps looked a bit shakey, but I think it's because of the new players. Not so sure about Varley anymore... :(

Tony

BTW, was toying with getting one of these two... which one would you get?

(I already have a red Mike Green jersey and a white Ovie jersey)

I figure that while they're both in the Eastern Conference, they're in different divisions and don't play each other all that often....

2009811181519433.jpg

2009927192216693.jpg

-OR-

20103521755653.jpg

20103521826845.jpg

Sort of leaning towards the Buffalo one... always loved that logo since I was a kid. It has that old-school "Slap Shot" feeling to it with the big stripes and all. it looks way cooler than the USA one imo.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Both games were pretty good. The Caps have got to stop giving up goals within seconds of scoring.

All in all the new guys played well last night.

Leffler817

CCA Members
BTW, was toying with getting one of these two... which one would you get?

(I already have a red Mike Green jersey and a white Ovie jersey)

I figure that while they're both in the Eastern Conference, they're in different divisions and don't play each other all that often....

Sort of leaning towards the Buffalo one... always loved that logo since I was a kid. It has that old-school "Slap Shot" feeling to it with the big stripes and all. it looks way cooler than the USA one imo.

Can't go wrong with that old school Sabres Jersey! I have that blue one and an original white home jersey from back in the day when it was the primary sweater. Of course, I'm biased being from Niagara Falls, NY. I'll take Miller in any series.

Tony, do you "know a guy" to get jerseys from around here?

Tony

Can't go wrong with that old school Sabres Jersey! I have that blue one and an original white home jersey from back in the day when it was the primary sweater. Of course, I'm biased being from Niagara Falls, NY. I'll take Miller in any series.

Tony, do you "know a guy" to get jerseys from around here?

My buddy does, but they're not that much cheaper than this place:

www.jersey101.com

You're welcome. ;)

Rough loss tonight btw. Penalties killed us.