• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Washingon's winning pro team

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Only because it ain't playoff time yet, folks. Once they start, these Penguins FLY!!!
Those penguins didn't FLY off to a great start tonight. I'm torn whether I'd like to see the Penguins get knocked out in the first round, or whether I'd like to see Ovi rip Crosby a new one. As long as the Caps outlast them, I'll still be happy.

The road to the Stanley Cup starts tonight! Time to rock the red.

mrkillie

Members
Those penguins didn't FLY off to a great start tonight. I'm torn whether I'd like to see the Penguins get knocked out in the first round, or whether I'd like to see Ovi rip Crosby a new one. As long as the Caps outlast them, I'll still be happy.

The road to the Stanley Cup starts tonight! Time to rock the red.

Not at all worried about the Pens - they have a history of going down in the first game of a series and then winning it. Seems to me, they lost the first 2 games of their last series last year before winning it. They got to take home a nice trophy too.

Now, about "Ovi", let me see, did he he even get a shot off tonight?:rolleyes:

NOT :D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Tough game to watch. Everyone played sloppy. Looked like they just expected to win. Hopefully Andrew is right and this will wake them up.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Unfortunately it was my seat at home. What a great surprise ending! C A P S CAPS CAPS CAPS!!!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Great game tonight. It was nice to not have to sit on the edge of my chair all night. Looking forward to Wednesday night.