• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tony's Table for AquaMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey all,

So far, looks like I'll have the following stuff at my table on Sunday. More to be added as we get closer.

Juvenile Fish:
Yellow Labs
Otopharynx lithobates
Rusties
White tail acei
Lwanda peacocks
Ethelwynne peacocks
Krobia guianacara
Nannacara aureocephalus
Hemichromis sp.

Adult Fish: (PM for details)
Colonies of adult mbuna
Multiple singles, pairs, trios of adult haps

Last edited:

Tony

Adult synos...

I'm doing some pretty major overhauling, so there will potentially be a LOT of stuff.

Keep checking for updates.

eden2020

Members
Fish at Aquamania...

Tony- any Syno Multipunctatus?

How about medium sized Phenos? I have a male and female about 4 inches or so, and of course some of your fry. Wondering if you have anything close to the 4-5 inch size..

Thanks- Marc and family..

What other Synos do you have? Love the Synos

Tony

You selling any of your Parachromis, Tony?

Yellow Heads from the AquaMojo line :)

Matt

I have some little tykes, but unfortunately the 15 or so 1.5"ers all vanished overnight mysteriously out of the parents' tank about two days before a new cloud appeared. :blush:

I'll see what size the fry are at in a few weeks, but not likely.

Tony- any Syno Multipunctatus?

How about medium sized Phenos? I have a male and female about 4 inches or so, and of course some of your fry. Wondering if you have anything close to the 4-5 inch size..

Thanks- Marc and family..

Marc, I have a group of multis that I'm pondering keeping right now. Will give you first dibs if I decide to let them go.

No phenos.. my group has stopped breeding. I suspect that their tankmates are pestering them. I have a group of 2M/7F adults, but am relatively sure I'm holding onto them, getting rid of some of their tankmates and letting them do their thing again.

Have a 5"-6" eupterus and possibly a couple of pretty rare ones.

rich_one

Members
Tony,

Are the yellow heads I got from you from Aquamojo's line? They have grown considerably, and are stunning!

-Rich

Tony

Tony,

Are the yellow heads I got from you from Aquamojo's line? They have grown considerably, and are stunning!

-Rich

Yes sir. Gorgeous fish indeed.

Rapidly becoming some of my favorite fish. :)

eden2020

Members
Synos...

Tony.. Yeah I am a sucker for Multipunctatus. Can't seem to have enough. If you DO decide to let them go please keep us in mind.

As for the Phenos, I still have some young-uns of yours.

We have a couple big Eupterus. Would be interested in any rare Synos depending on price and size.

Thanks! Marc and family

DiscusnAfricans

Past President

Dave Schumacher has some female Phenos on his list for a great price, also has some interesting synos. Would be a good time to place an order for the group buy...

Malawimania

Members
Hey all,

So far, looks like I'll have the following stuff at my table on Sunday. More to be added as we get closer.

Juvenile Fish:
Yellow Labs
Otopharynx lithobates
Rusties
White tail acei
Lwanda peacocks
Ethelwynne peacocks
Krobia guianacara
Nannacara aureocephalus
Hemichromis sp.

Adult Fish: (PM for details)
Colonies of adult mbuna
Multiple singles, pairs, trios of adult haps

Tony I sent a PM your way last week about the adult malawi haps your thinking of selling. Can you please PM me the details of your availability or post in your thread.

-Steve

rupertoooo

Members
Tony,

I would have pm'd you however I just joined and do not have access apparently. I have been in the hobby for 25+ years however have never been to a show so I have no idea what may or may not be available. I am currently stocking a 100G all male Mbuna tank and would like to add another 8 fish to finish it off. I am looking for juvies in the neighborhood of 1.5-2". Provided is a list of fish I am particularly interested in and was wondering if you would have any of them available. If not and since I am new to the show scene I would appreciate your insight in determining if these are the types of fish available for purchase at a show.

Cynotilapia Maleri (Nakantenga)
Gephyrochromis Lawsi (Nkhata Bay)
Trewavasae Mpanga
Tropheops Lucerna Fin Spot
Tropheops Mac (Kirondo)
Tropheops Mauve Yellow
Tropheops Yellow Chin
Fuelleborni Hora Mhango
Fuelleborni Katale
Trewavasae Manda
Trewavasae Ntekete
Metriaclima Glaucos (Flameback)
Metriaclima Msobo
Pseudotropheus Cyaneus
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Boadzulu
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Jewel Spot
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Yellow Tail
Tropheops Albino Red Face Macs
Tropheops Chitimba
Tropheops Maleri Yellow
Tropheops Mauve (Ndumbi Point)
Tropheops Red Fin (Lundu)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Check out Tony's list...but also check out folks like Dave's Rare Fish (www.davesfish.com) who is doing a pre-order group buy for delivery to AquaMania...

You need to register for AquaMania and be a CCA member to get 10% and free shipping...

Matt

Tony,

I would have pm'd you however I just joined and do not have access apparently. I have been in the hobby for 25+ years however have never been to a show so I have no idea what may or may not be available. I am currently stocking a 100G all male Mbuna tank and would like to add another 8 fish to finish it off. I am looking for juvies in the neighborhood of 1.5-2". Provided is a list of fish I am particularly interested in and was wondering if you would have any of them available. If not and since I am new to the show scene I would appreciate your insight in determining if these are the types of fish available for purchase at a show.

Cynotilapia Maleri (Nakantenga)
Gephyrochromis Lawsi (Nkhata Bay)
Trewavasae Mpanga
Tropheops Lucerna Fin Spot
Tropheops Mac (Kirondo)
Tropheops Mauve Yellow
Tropheops Yellow Chin
Fuelleborni Hora Mhango
Fuelleborni Katale
Trewavasae Manda
Trewavasae Ntekete
Metriaclima Glaucos (Flameback)
Metriaclima Msobo
Pseudotropheus Cyaneus
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Boadzulu
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Jewel Spot
Pseudotropheus Elongatus Yellow Tail
Tropheops Albino Red Face Macs
Tropheops Chitimba
Tropheops Maleri Yellow
Tropheops Mauve (Ndumbi Point)
Tropheops Red Fin (Lundu)

Tony

So I had a chance to check out the fish room last night and am adding to the list:

• 2x adult female Nimbochromi livingstoni (5"+)
  • Colony (12 +/-) adult Yellow labs
  • Colony (12 +/-) adult Iodotropheus sprengerae (rusties)
  • Colony (10 +/-) Malanochromis/Pseudotrohpeus maingano
  • Colony (10 +/-) adult Melanochromis baliodigma
  • Group (1-2M/3-4F) Protomelas marginatus (5")
  • Pair adult Placidochromis sp. "Electra blue" CARES
  • Male Aulonocara sp. "Chitande type masinje" (4")
  • Subadult Lichnochromis acuticeps (4")
  • Pair Tropheops sp. elongatus Broadzulu (2.5"-3")
  • Group (1-2M/3-4F) Hap. species 35 "Tomato" (2.5")
  • 2x female adult Otopharynx heterodon (4")
  • 1x female adult Mylochromis "Colourflame Mandalawi" (4")
  • Group (6 total - female heavy) Callochromis pleurosplius (3")
  • Reverse trio Julidochromis dickfeldi (3")
  • 1x female adult Otopharynx lithobates (4")
Likely more stuff - possibly a peacock breeding group, depending on how awake I am on Sunday morning.

As Pat stated on his thread, I have gotten a bunch of PMs from folks (and hopefully replied to most), but have decided against preselling items before this weekend. Please hit me up when you see me at the convention and we'll talk.

Cheers,
Tony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.