• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The AquaMania 2 Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of eels are those in the picture above?

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

There was a guest at the hotel who was convinced it was saltwater and those were definitely moray eels. Dont know what they are but I know what they aren't and that's moray eels.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
They looked like gymnothorax polyrunadon or or gymnothorax tile
probably g.tile because g.polyrunadon are very hard to find.

IKANBETUTU

Members
There was a guest at the hotel who was convinced it was saltwater and those were definitely moray eels. Dont know what they are but I know what they aren't and that's moray eels.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
They are moray eels http://www.fishbase.org/summary/Gymnothorax-tile.html not total freshwater they do better in brackish water. http://www.fishbase.org/summary/Gymnothorax-polyuranodon.html this is the true freshwater moray who are also a brackish eel but these can be kept in full freshwater for life,i have owned both they are very cool eels love to watch them hunt. Aquascape online had g.poyuranodon in stock lask week not sure if they have any left.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I did not take many with the phone.

Some of the vendors. Picture was before people started coming in.

The Stith's and Cobalt
photo_zps211ac423.jpg

I got my food stock back up to a good level
YourFishStuff.com

photo_zps2a0fd6ca.jpg

Franks
photo_zpsa4225974.jpg

Happened by during the decorating contest. Too crowded to get a good picture. held the camera over someones head. LOL
photo_zps85cb35ec.jpg

kevin911

Members
Anybody know who this guy is ? I believe his name is Jon ?
Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1393862416388.jpg

johnscottant

Members
CCY%20at%20aquamania.jpeg

The CCY Says Thank You!!! We had a blast- learned alot and met some great people!! Can't wait til next year! We will try to get to some of the CCA meetings too!

Aquarium Beautiful entries

I apparently only got two photos of tanks in the Aquarium Beautiful contest. Thought I had taken more.

IMG_20140301_103629_758 (2).jpg

IMG_20140301_191351_057 (2).jpg

IMG_20140301_103629_758 (2).jpg

IMG_20140301_191351_057 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.