• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tattoo

mscichlid

Founder
Let me 'splain to you from the 2nd wife's point of view...it wasn't much fun when people said to me, "Oh, hi, you must be Joan." And I would have to say, "No, I'm Ruth. Joan was his FIRST wife." Thankfully, he had it tattooed over with something without ANY names! I'm sure that 30 years prior, he was SURE that SHE was the one! But, if you're both going to do it, then you'll both get grief from spouse #2!!! QUOTE]
In that case, consider only women with the same name.

halak

Members
I'd love to see his girlfriend's face when he explains to her that they should ditch the mutual tattoo idea because someone at CCA said that the second spouse is not going to approve.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Look @ it this way. If your mom is paying for your tattoo then you are too young to get one with your girlfriends name on it. A lot changes between 18 and 25 and I mean a lot.

fishman13

Members
I'd love to see his girlfriend's face when he explains to her that they should ditch the mutual tattoo idea because someone at CCA said that the second spouse is not going to approve.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. You all are to funny.

A lot changes between 18 and 25 and I mean a lot.

I thought that I was going to marry my college boyfriend and we were together for over 4 years. Everyone assumed that we were going to get married after college and I assumed that I would live in San Diego forever.

And then I went out to the real world, got a neurobiology research job, turned 25, got my own place and car and everything changed.

You grow up and learn that everything you thought you knew is different. Reality is a huge slap in the face.

Live out in the real world for a while. You'll see what a difference a few years makes in maturity and perspective in the world from the microcosim you currently live in.

Arlene

gahh i cant stand how this kid talks. for a 17 year old your VERY sheltered. just get a lip tattoo. those last like 10 months....

and 200-300?!?! yeaaa right! your getting rapped by them if your paying that much. my full color Fish on my ribs cost me $200. and that was 2 hours of work.

fishman13

Members
The tattoo is 200, and why are people getting angery, I am just a sweet and sensatitve guy who loves his girlfriend and nobody tells me and her how to plan our life together. Now back to the tattoo. Its gona be a cross on my leg with some intracit work on the outside and some coloring on the inside.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Nobody is mad at you but I don't think anyone wants to see you getting permanent piece of artwork that may prove to be problematic down the road. That's all. Your life and ya moms money and approval so do what ya want.

P.S.
Do you have spellcheck if not buy a dictionary before you get the tattoo it would prove very useful in your future. Under 50.00 too.

halak

Members
"Do you have spellcheck? If not, buy a dictionary before you get the tattoo; it would prove very useful in your future. Under 50.00 too."

Yeah, the last thing you want is a misspelled tattoo. You can also use the free site dictionary.com.

When I was in the corps (and going thru my tattoo stage) I met a girl that I was madly in love with. I said to a friend "I'm gonna get her initials in Chinese letters on my chest and that way if we ever break up I can just say they are mine". ....After a few min of a puzzled stare he says "Dumbass.....just get YOUR initials and tell her they are hers so WHEN YOU DO BREAKUP they are yours."

Haven't spoken to her since the divorce 14 years ago and me and him are still great friends to this day!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
When I was in the corps (and going thru my tattoo stage) I met a girl that I was madly in love with. I said to a friend "I'm gonna get her initials in Chinese letters on my chest and that way if we ever break up I can just say they are mine". ....After a few min of a puzzled stare he says "Dumbass.....just get YOUR initials and tell her they are hers so WHEN YOU DO BREAKUP they are yours."

Haven't spoken to her since the divorce 14 years ago and me and him are still great friends to this day!
:pound:great story and excellent point!

fishman13

Members
When me and my girlfriend are married, then after 3 years we would both get the tatto. But the tatto i am getting is a cross on my leg. Nothing else

Ophelia77

Members
2-300 is VERY expensive for a black and white cross. I paid $300 for a custom drawn one Terry Ribera in full color and its not exactly small...