• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tattoo

Plenipotentiary-at-large
There's another way...

I wear mine on the inside.

"L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - The Fox, Le Petit Prince, St. Exupery

YSS

Members
If I knew back then what I know now....

I think someone on the forum said something about how hard life lesson is because it doesn't really give you a practice run or something like that ... I wish I remembered the exact words. They were really good.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
People are trying to provide guidance through their past experiences. In the end, every man must make his own path in life and live with the choices and consequences of those choices. Best of luck in making your path.

Sent from my DROIDX

Beeman

Members
People are trying to provide guidance through their past experiences. In the end, every man must make his own path in life and live with the choices and consequences of those choices. Best of luck in making your path.

Sent from my DROIDX

+1!!! May judgement diminish to acceptance. And may we all accept the choices that we've made as the foundation for who we are NOW. Polish the mirror that reflects your essence, and let it be....

fischfan13

Banned
That would be really cool if you had Tawney Kitean (sp?) on the hood of a car tatooed on your back...

Pre-prescription drugs days, not post...

YES....
TAWNY-WHITESNAKE.jpg

NO...
tawny-kitaen-mugshot.jpg

Spine

Members
I saw a older guy(60ish) at the beach with tattoos and that's what convinced me that I never wanted one,lol:cool:

It might look cool now but some can really look scary when you get older:eek:

There might be additional cost in the future if you need to get it touched up(ink fades,add on etc). There could be medical costs if something goes wrong.

The cost of the tattoo isn't as important as finding a shop that uses clean equipment and keeps it properly sterilized and has skilled people.

A reputable shop keeps a log of their sterilization procedures and they would show you the last time this was performed if you ask. If they won't that should be a red flag,

Do a lot of research before you get it.

dogofwar

CCA Members
A montage of Tawny Kitaen, David Coverdale...and of course a big white snake.

As an aside, wasn't it Tawny Kitaen (sp?) the one who was married to a baseball player (Kenny Rogers?) and was arrested for domestic violence...on him?

Matt

That would be really cool if you had Tawney Kitean (sp?) on the hood of a car tatooed on your back...