• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tattoo

minifoot77

Members
that sounds better on price and have fun gettin your tat post pics when its done :)

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

T

tug

+1 If your mom is paying for your tattoo then...

I have nothing against getting tattooed. They mark a change of life, the berth of a child, etc. Tattoos that depict milestones in life can be tricky. The cross is at least ambiguous.

Anyway, having someones name on your chest sounds just a little possessive - scary. Sounds as if one of you is a bit manipulative and controlling - taking advantage of someones naiveté.

Wblaze

Members
My 2 cents -- If I made a permanent body alteration for every girlfriend I though I was in love with from age 17 till I got married at 27 I would look like the girl Jessie James cheated on sandra bullock with.

If you want a tattoo, I think the cat one some posted is sweet. Who wouldn't want a cat anus on their belly.

Hey fishman13, before spending 200-300 on a tattoo, please set aside $20 to join the CCA. Afterall, look at all the free relationship advise your receiving

fishman13

Members
My 2 cents -- If I made a permanent body alteration for every girlfriend I though I was in love with from age 17 till I got married at 27 I would look like the girl Jessie James cheated on sandra bullock with.

If you want a tattoo, I think the cat one some posted is sweet. Who wouldn't want a cat anus on their belly.

Hey fishman13, before spending 200-300 on a tattoo, please set aside $20 to join the CCA. Afterall, look at all the free relationship advise your receiving
+1 i am a member and i am planning on getting her name tattooed on my heart after we are married. And true, all this lady advise is helpful, Thanks guys. Oops i mean mentors

guarddog5

CCA Members
When I was in the corps (and going thru my tattoo stage) I met a girl that I was madly in love with. I said to a friend "I'm gonna get her initials in Chinese letters on my chest and that way if we ever break up I can just say they are mine". ....After a few min of a puzzled stare he says "Dumbass.....just get YOUR initials and tell her they are hers so WHEN YOU DO BREAKUP they are yours."

Haven't spoken to her since the divorce 14 years ago and me and him are still great friends to this day!

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
+1 i am a member and i am planning on getting her name tattooed on my heart after we are married. And true, all this lady advise is helpful, Thanks guys. Oops i mean mentors
fyi members names are in green. if you have paid your membership shoot Pat a pm to get ya named fixed to green. ;)

TOMMYN3D

Members
Reschedule your tattoo !!
The meeting is only once a month and they will always be different. The tattoo can be done another time:rolleyes:

Last edited:

fischfan13

Banned
A once in a lifetime chance to listen to Anton Lamboj PLUS fish being donated by Dave Schumacher and you'd rather get a tattoo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

fishman13

Members
i have been whanting this tattoo for quite some time now.yes i feel some what guilty because he is comming all this way.