• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tattoo

Leffler817

CCA Members
Why a cross? Black and white or color? Just make sure the shop you go to is clean and they open the needle and set up in front of you. :happy0180: Don't be afraid to ask questions, any question. If the guy is a douche, someone else will gladly take your money and treat you better. :)

fishman13

Members
nothing to fancy. its going to be in black. My mom got hers from their and she makes sure the place is legit before any thing happens.

fischfan13

Banned
nothing to fancy. its going to be in black. My mom got hers from their and she makes sure the place is legit before any thing happens.

Just wondering...

Two questions:

1) How old are you?

2) How about taking the money that it will cost for that tattoo and go up to the Biggest Cichlid Auction that you have ever been to? An Auction that you can eat Tacos all day long and bid on over 500-600 lots of Cichlids, Plants, Dry Goods and non-Cichlids.
An Auction that has people coming from as far North as Maine and as far South at the Carolina's.
You want Mbuna? Aulonocara? Haps? Yeah, all of those and a lot more!

Like I said...just wondering. :D

fischfan13

Banned
Do you know the amount of tacos you can eat and the absolutely beautiful instant colonies of fish you can bring home from an ECC Auction with $200-300?

<Smacks palm to head>

<...feels lump coming on>

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Could be worse... at least you're not getting your girlfriend's name somewhere. Hope you REALLY want this, they aren't the easiest to get rid of.

200-300 seems awful high for a black cross unless you're getting some detailed work around it. A price that high usually means at least 2 hours of work depending on who is doing it.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Even with insane details, 200-300 seems high!

It's a good thing your mom has checked out the place and thinks its legit, last time I checked MD permitted people 18 and over to be legally tattooed. I'm sure it's all on the up and up. ;)

Dude yer gittin a tattoo! :happy0180:

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishman13

Members
DUDE I know. Cant wait. And when me and my girlfriend get married. I am getting a part of a heart with her name and our aniversery in it on my heart. She is going to do the same.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
DUDE I know. Cant wait. And when me and my girlfriend get married. I am getting a part of a heart with her name and our aniversery in it on my heart. She is going to do the same.

Why wait to get married?

:winking0004:

Let me 'splain to you from the 2nd wife's point of view...it wasn't much fun when people said to me, "Oh, hi, you must be Joan." And I would have to say, "No, I'm Ruth. Joan was his FIRST wife." Thankfully, he had it tattooed over with something without ANY names! I'm sure that 30 years prior, he was SURE that SHE was the one! But, if you're both going to do it, then you'll both get grief from spouse #2!!!

(Why is there not a smilie showing somebody banging themself on the forehead????)

And when me and my girlfriend get married. I am getting a part of a heart with her name and our aniversery in it on my heart. She is going to do the same.

mscichlid

Founder

Don't do that until at least 5 years of marriage. No. Wait! 7 years. :) Just kidding. If you two truly love each other, get the tats on the most painful parts of your body.

Seriously...congrats on the tats.