• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So Who's Going To The Aca

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No
If you take her to that she will never let you go to another fish thing as long as you are alive....lol
lol

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're right Pat! I remember our conversation on that particular topic a few months ago. She would never let me see the light of day. :(

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Mar 14 2008, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Mar 13 2008, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Richard,

Flights are cheap! Just convince her that it would be cheaper for just you to go. The flights are cheap right now. Well...they were when I made my reservations!
It's only a freakin' weekend out of the freakin' year! (Don't use that tone though!) LOL!

She'll be bored out her mind anyway. It's going to be fish and fish and people who keep fish who talk about fish who talk about keeping fish, buying fish, photographing fish, breeding fish and fish clubs and fish slated vendors, oh, and fish, fish, fish, fish, fish , and fish stuff. She won't be happy...consequently, neither will you if she decides to come along....LOL![/b]

GOVERNOR ELIOT SPITZER's Mistress was.)

Sorry Folks, the Mermaid Picture has been Removed by the Motion Picture Fish Association, due to it's adult content. :wacko:

We do apologize if the picture was too graphic for our audience.

[/b][/quote]

How does the post look now? Rated G?

mscichlid

Founder
Nobody was hurt. I gar-un-tee that the areas affected will be rebuilt before you can say ACA Atlanta 2008, I'm going to be there! Oh YEAH!!!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay back on subject.

Less then 4 months away. Have you signed up yet?

Want a big showing for the club and we need to support our 2 speakers that are there.

As I always quote from one of my favorite shows.....
"Let's dooooooooooo itttttttttttttt.

CCA has a couple speakers at the ACA convention.
CCA has ACA board members.
CCA has members that are members/mods, and the owner of Monster Aquaria Network (M.A.N.), who is sponsoring the ACA speakers.

We should have a large membership attending just to show off how influencial we are to the hobby. So anyone on the fence about attending, should be proud to show the CCA colors, and sign up now. The more the merrier.

Julie

Members
You guys are such a riot!!

I wish I was a bit closer, to come to the meetings more often. Maybe when I get 1 or 2 things off my plate, I'll be able to do it!

I'm going to the ACA, driving down, with fish stand and tanks and fish! Already booked the room, etc. Always party time in my room!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Julie, your first post.
Welcome.

Closer? Its only time and distance.
Heck we have people come from Lancaster and Dover ? Why not you...lol
Bring the whole MACK crowd. lol

Julie

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 8 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Julie, your first post.
Welcome.

Closer? Its only time and distance.
Heck we have people come from Lancaster and Dover ? Why not you...lol
Bring the whole MACK crowd. lol

[/b]

yeah, well at this point, that wouldn't take up much room!! :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I was not going to say that though.

You guys could just merge with us.

Oh and bring all those manufacturer donations you have stored up there.

mscichlid

Founder
Glad you'll be there Julie. Get a CCA shirt from Pat or the CCA CafeExpress joint. You wanna represent, baby!

Seriously bring those MACK folks to the meeting. :angel2:

fishfarm

Members
Excelleent, I've had to increase the hotel block of rooms for Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday because we had already filled the block for those night. Deadline for Hotel registrations at the discounted rate is June 24, Early registration for the convention deadline is June 30. Don't wait! Ken
www.aca2008.com Ken