• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

So Who's Going To The Aca

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh yeah and looks like you have to pay to park because you are at the airport, so I might as well park here. lol

I am flying down Tuesday night after work. Get there late and gives me Wed to explore. Think I am going on the side trip on Thursday and hanging on Friday. Fly back on Monday mid-AM. Should be fun.

marge618

CCA member
Pat, are you going to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta on that side trip? Bet you want to see what they can do with eight million gallons of fresh and salt water!

Now, what happens if you win another fishtank at this convention?

Later
Marge

fishfarm

Members
Delta dropped all their ticket prices this week with the merger talks, good time to buy. I'd been watching prices for two month for my Honduras trip in May. Had been $669 every day, Monday dropped to $399. Jumped on it. Ken

Registered today. Met with my boss Tuesday. We don't have anything scheduled that week as of now. Then again, I registered for Chicago ACA and had to cancel for work. Who knows?

Haven't decided on flying or driving. Leaning towards the air though. I just hate booking a flight and then getting stuck with a ticket if I can't make it. :angry:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Weird watching prices.

The flight I was looking at in January was 160.00 one way each
Last week it was 81.00 one way each
Monday it was 81.00 going down and 101.00 coming back each
Just checked it again. 81.00 going down and 121.00 coming back.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Bobby, email sent

Artee, I went right on Air Tran web site.
Now like I said above, I am flying in early and staying late, That may have something to do with it too.???

I am looking at prices through Travelocity currently on my other computer. AirTran - round trip = $189.00. I think I'll book it.

Artee

Members
you guys get it cheap out of Baltimore, over in VA, prices are doubled, guess i will have to rethink it.

Booked! $189.00 Roundtrip and nonstop. Arriving Wednesday afternoon. Returning home Sunday morning. I'm not hanging around for the auction. Only miss 2 1/2 days of work and save on hotel room too with that itenerary.

Now just have to book my room.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I am working over my wife to say YES.

Besides, my mother-n-law lives in Atlanta, so all I'll have to do is say,"Honey... let's go visit your mom." I'm sure I'll get a positive reponse, so count me in guys. Plus, I can't wait to collect all those cool little bottled shampoo's and conditioners from the Hotel. :wacko:

JustRon

Members
I booked my flight today, round trip for under 200.

I am going on Wednesday and returning after the auction on Monday. Now to figure out how I am going to get fish back, 'cause I know I will be bad and buy too many to fit in luggage.