• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September Meeting

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well the summer is about over and its time for the meetings to start again...

The next meeting will be September 9th at 2pm at our usual place.
Our speaker will be Jim McChancy talking about maintaining and breeding Plecos.
As you may know Jim has been very successfull in his breeding and along with being a club member, is a part owner of Scales.

This is also the month for nominations for the officers. The nominations will be asked for and elections will take place at the October meeting.

We will have that along with the usual mini auction, raffles, and refreshments.

Come one, come all.
Please bring fish for the auction and have some fun.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks to all who turned out yesterday. 29 people including visitors.

For those who could not make it.

There was a call for nominations.

Francine was nominated for VP again
John was nominated for Treasurer again
Tracey was nominated for Recording Secretary again
Michale Hill was nominated for Corrosponding Secretary (first time)
Some how.. :smashfreakB: I was nominated to run again for Prez.

This does not close the nomination process. You will be able to add names at the October meeting prior to the election. If you want to run, please get someone to nominate you at that time.

The elections will be held prior to the speaker presentation. If you are late you will miss out on helping to shape the future of our <strike>country</strike>....club

Changing subjects.................

I want to thank Jim for his talk yesterday. I had not seen it prior and learned a lot on subject that I knew little about. Thank you.

I also want to thank him and his business.... Scales Tropical fish warehouse for the donated fish.
I also want to thank Old Fish New Fish .com for the donation of fish.
Thanks also go out to Neptunes Den for the donated bucket of food.

These donations may cost these people some profit, but they help keep up afloat....... Thank you.
Remember to support those organizations that support our club.